Devon Murray Joins Twitter

Murray
Posted by: Rosi
March 28, 2011, 07:49 AM

Actor Devon Murray, who played Seamus Finnegan in the Harry Potter films, has officially joined twitter with the username @devonmmurray. You can find a list of all the Harry Potter actor official Twitter accounts at this link on @Leaky's list of Harry Potter connections. Recent additions include Luna Lovegood actress Evanna Lynch.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Murray News

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

It was a different world. The wheels of the car skimmed the sea of fluffy cloud, the sky a bright, endless blue under the blinding white sun.[br]"All we've got to worry about now are airplanes," said Ron.[br]They looked at each other and started to laugh;