Happy Birthday, Robbie Coltrane

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
March 30, 2011, 11:20 AM

Please join us at TLC in wishing Robbie Coltrane a very happy birthday! The actor, who plays Hagrid in the Harry Potter films, is turning 61 today. Many happy returns, Mr. Coltrane!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

I love to post

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 03, 2011, 11:12 PM report to moderator

I love to post

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 03, 2011, 11:12 PM report to moderator

I love to post

Posted by Kristine *ROAR* on April 03, 2011, 11:12 PM report to moderator

Happy Birthday, Mr Coltrane. You’re a great actor.

Posted by honigmuffin on April 06, 2011, 06:15 AM report to moderator

"I didn't think of Voldemort," said Harry honestly. "I -- I remembered those dementors."[br]"I see," said Lupin thoughtfully. "Well, well... I'm impressed." He smiled slightly at the look of surprise on Harry's face. "That suggests that what you fear most

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014