New Books for Harry Potter Book Club, Jo's Book Nook

Leaky
Posted by: Rosi
March 06, 2011, 09:47 PM

As it is now a new month, our book clubs at the Leaky Lounge have picked new books to read and discuss. The Harry Potter Book Club is reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Revisit the sixth book in the series in good company here at the Leaky Lounge.

Our non-Harry Potter book club, Jo's Book Nook, is reading The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams. Join in the reading and discussion of this sci fi comedy about the travels of Arthur Dent here in the Leaky Lounge.

The forums for both book clubs are full of polls, quizzes and interesting discussion topics for MyLeaky members to enjoy. Happy reading!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Leaky News

Wish it was GoF you were reading. That is the book I am currently in.:P

Posted by americangirlemmie on March 07, 2011, 10:42 AM report to moderator
Lily___james_potter_thumb

I am so sad I can’t be there with you guys! ;( So keep us updated and make us jealous by telling us how much fun you’re having ;]
I find Jo’s Book Nook a great resource for amazing books! KEEP READING!

Posted by Miss Weasley on March 07, 2011, 10:49 AM report to moderator

Emma Watson is temporarily dropping out of Brown!

Posted by Mimblewimble13 on March 07, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Love the HP book (obviously!!) but I haven’t heard of the other one. I’ll look it up :)

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on March 07, 2011, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Img_0020_thumb

Hitchhiker’s is awesome – and so is HBP! Good choices… I’m going to try and keep up with HBP, as I have a bit more spare time this month, and I need to reread them all before July! (Eeee!)

Posted by ladydars on March 07, 2011, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Pink_rose_thumb

You must have been reading my mind coz I started reading Half Blood Prince again last weekend lol I’ve seen the film to The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy but not the book, will keep an eye out for it

Posted by suzyking on March 08, 2011, 10:58 AM report to moderator
31940_1368188618153_1634826053_846764_2109138_n_thumb

Hmm, she’s reading it, so..maybe it’s amazing! :)

Posted by potternotrotter on March 12, 2011, 05:51 AM report to moderator

"We can add that to the list of questions we'll ask [Draco] when we've taken the Polyjuice Potion," said Harry, sinking back onto his pillows. "I hope it tastes better than this stuff...."[br]"If it's got bits of Slytherins in it? You've got to be joking,

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014