First "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" TV Spot Airs on The CW

DH Film
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 13, 2011, 10:36 AM

The first televised commercial for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" aired Thursday evening during "The Vampire Diaries" on The CW. The TV spot features scenes from the previously released trailer, but condensed to 34 seconds. A rough recording of the commercial can be seen below:

Thanks to SS for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

P4093399_thumb

OH MY GOD!!! It’s starting!!!!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 13, 2011, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

AWESOME CAN’T WAIT FOR HI-RES!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!! ITS STARTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I am just REALLY excited! 62 days till release!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 13, 2011, 11:27 AM report to moderator

Wish it would start showing here too, can’t wait to see it :)

Posted by DavidTheUnready on May 13, 2011, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

The promos are starting! 3his is an awesome trailer. :D

Posted by LunaLuver on May 13, 2011, 01:08 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Is this not a little early? (you’d think after 10 years I’d actually get the hang of sussing when and where the marketing crops up)

Posted by KiwiMcI on May 13, 2011, 02:13 PM report to moderator
Hni_0022_thumb

Its begun! the end is almost here, happy and sad.. Cant wait! :D

Posted by ϟ☮Sindi a.k.a Remy [ROAR!!]☮ϟ on May 13, 2011, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Escudo20ravenclaw__1__thumb

Nice, I CAN’T WAIT!!!

Posted by cloethebelatrixlover on May 13, 2011, 03:03 PM report to moderator

What’s starting????

Posted by Potters_pal on May 13, 2011, 04:01 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_thumb

I was at the movie thearter the other day, and I walked in and saw a Harry Potter poster! My friends and I almost cried! Bittersweet…

Posted by moisenallie16 on May 13, 2011, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

TWO MONTHS AND TWO DAYS!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 13, 2011, 05:52 PM report to moderator

Wow! I can’t believe how fast it’s coming! I can’t wait to watch it, but to be truthful, I liked the longer trailer better! Anyone feel the same way!

Posted by . on May 13, 2011, 10:17 PM report to moderator
Lovelizzycriz_thumb

I don’t like how it’s not clear!

Posted by lovelizzycriz {WBM} itsmeJustin {MZ} on May 14, 2011, 02:03 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Arghhh so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on May 14, 2011, 05:50 AM report to moderator

Shame it’s such poor quality (looks like it was recorded off the TV screen with a phone camera). And what was Harry doing up in the tower with Voldy?

Posted by AndyM on May 14, 2011, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Design_keepcalm_thumb

It’s starting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by sunny2017 on May 14, 2011, 05:56 PM report to moderator

"They don't know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer...."