Trio in Trouble

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 17, 2011, 05:57 PM

..but then, when are they not in trouble? Unfortunately, this winning caption was submitted anonymously through our Tumblr, so the winner cannot be credited or recognized. Whoever you are, though, great job!

As you can see, we're going a little old school with the next picture we want you to caption (seen at the top of this post). Time Turner Tuesday, anyone? Leave your best submissions in the comments below and be sure to check back here for the winner. Thank you to everyone who participated and congratulations to our winner, whoever you are!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Love the caption!
New picture: Ickle Diddykins eating my damn food again!!!

Posted by Mima11 on May 17, 2011, 06:24 PM report to moderator

New picture:
Did you just say I should’ve ended up with Hermione?

Posted by gryffindor31 on May 17, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator
5_thumb

Harry is not amused.

Posted by SiriuslyAwesome on May 17, 2011, 06:50 PM report to moderator

New picture:
Dudykins, you think think THAT was threatening?

Posted by americangirlemmie on May 17, 2011, 06:54 PM report to moderator
Katniss_1__thumb

I hate you, and I will make you know it through my magical psychic powers

Posted by aquabooks99 on May 17, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Katniss_1__thumb

ahh! That wasn’t supposed to be bolded, it was supposed to be in astrisks.(spelling?)

Posted by aquabooks99 on May 17, 2011, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Ravenclawcrest_thumb

RAWR. WATCH ME BECOME A MIGHTY PENGUIN.
Haha, kidding…
You mean I’m gonna end up with a GINGER???

Posted by Ravenclawnian on May 17, 2011, 07:08 PM report to moderator
Ivegotchocolate_resized_thumb

“Yes, I know, I have my mother’s eyes.”

Posted by Jonelle on May 17, 2011, 07:21 PM report to moderator
Colorful_desktop_candy_by_alsnd12-400x300_thumb

“Those aren’t 36 presents, I counted them myself. And last year there weren’t 37”

Posted by hermi0ne_228 on May 17, 2011, 07:34 PM report to moderator
Colorful_desktop_candy_by_alsnd12-400x300_thumb

“How much longer do I have to pose for the caption contest picture?”

Posted by hermi0ne_228 on May 17, 2011, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Baron_haru___shall_we_dance____by_jasminealexandra_thumb

you did not just say that i have my mother’s eyes again

Posted by Ganduean-Vampiress on May 17, 2011, 07:40 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha!! Congrats!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 17, 2011, 07:41 PM report to moderator
Emilys_temp_pic_thumb

“Watch your back Dursley’s I will get you "

Posted by NiceOneJames on May 17, 2011, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

“Dumbledore’s known about the Horcruxes for how long?”

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on May 17, 2011, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

Just wait till we get to the zoo!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on May 17, 2011, 08:00 PM report to moderator

"Not at all up to your usual standard, Hermione," he said. "Only one out of three, I'm afraid. I have not been helping Sirius get into the castle and I certainly don't want Harry dead..." An odd shiver passed over his face. "But I won't deny that I am a w

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014