Second It All Ends "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Poster Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
May 24, 2011, 03:17 PM

Hermionie Granger (portrayed by actress Emma Watson) is the subject of a newly released banner poster for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" film.  Released via WB's @HarryPotterFilm Twitter account, the stunning poster can be viewed right here.

As readers will recall, the first 'It All Ends' poster was revealed yesterday and featured actor Dan Radcliffe as Harry Potter.

The final installment of the Harry Potter film series will be released on July 15. 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

For_your_consideration_thumb

OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE it!!!!
I LOVE EMMA WATSON!

Posted by Harrypotterultrafan on May 24, 2011, 03:49 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

She is so frickin’ georgous !
Dang ..

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 24, 2011, 04:13 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

She is beautiful in this picture!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on May 24, 2011, 04:33 PM report to moderator
881_thumb

i love these posters!!when will they go on sale??I can’t find them anywhere…

Posted by tough~pygmy~puffs*ROAR* on May 24, 2011, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

this one is much better!

Posted by Matea on May 24, 2011, 05:20 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Awesome! So excited!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 24, 2011, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

Oooh I LOVE IT!!!! I’m going to change my avatar to this tomorrow, what an amazing poster. I sure would love to have it, but I dont think theses ever go on sale….do they?

Posted by LunaLuver on May 24, 2011, 06:49 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Amazing! I wish I had more posters…

Posted by Jacket on May 24, 2011, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

There’s a place called AllPosters on the web that has DH posters, including the headshots of Harry and Ron, and this one of Hermione. It is an American site, though. I don’t know if they take anything but USD. I suppose they’d take gold- anyone have an account at Gringott’s? LOL

Posted by Paskunius Senus on May 24, 2011, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Nice to see her eyebrows so relaxed…

Posted by Won_Two on May 24, 2011, 08:30 PM report to moderator

I like it so much! I just can’t believe this is ending though. . . .

Posted by . on May 24, 2011, 09:39 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff0312_thumb

Looks amazing. She is so beautiful.

Posted by Eve on May 24, 2011, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

love new posters!!!!!!!!

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on May 25, 2011, 12:14 AM report to moderator

OMG GUYS NEW DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 FOOTAGE LOOK:

OMG HERMIONE ON A BROOM, HERMIONE PROTECTING HER AND RON, AND VOLDY GOING MAD!

Posted by anastasia1234 on May 25, 2011, 01:03 AM report to moderator

OMG GUYS NEW DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 FOOTAGE LOOK:

OMG HERMIONE ON A BROOM, HERMIONE PROTECTING HER AND RON, AND VOLDY GOING MAD!

Posted by anastasia1234 on May 25, 2011, 01:03 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"My Lord, I was constantly on the alert," came Lucius Malfoy's voice swiftly from beneath the hood. "Had there been any sign from you, any whisper of your whereabouts, I would have been at your side immediately, nothing could have prevented me --"