Helena Bonham Carter Discusses Fight Scene Between Bellatrix and Mrs. Weasley

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
May 28, 2011, 07:35 PM

Helena Bonham Carter (Bellatrix Lestrange) has recently spoken about what it was like filming the fight scene between her character and Mrs. Weasley, played by Julie Walters:

"You should warm up before sword fighting, that's what Julie and I found out when we were duelling with each other. We were crippled after that scene!
"Duelling going backward on a table is tricky, without falling off. Which, of course, I did!"

The article goes on to say that the cast and crew found the fight amusing, since Bonham Carter and Walters are friendly off screen. You can read more of the article here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hpmaggie2_copy2_thumb

SO AWESOME! I cannot wait for that scene!!

Posted by Headmistress LemonFaerie on May 28, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

I really, really hope they left in the “not my daughter, you bitch!” line. It was just so well written, I think.

Posted by jillians642 on May 28, 2011, 08:32 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Awesome .. But Shame on Leaky to forget Miss. Bohnam Carters birthday May 26th .. SHAME SHAME SHAME !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on May 28, 2011, 08:36 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I hope that scene gets the weight of treatment it deserves!

Posted by Won_Two on May 28, 2011, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Potter_thumb

@jillians642 it’s in there http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/julie-walters-loved-harry-potter-swearing_1221950

Posted by spongeboy1985 on May 28, 2011, 09:27 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_n28b4fpncl1qan42po2_r1_250_thumb
20962 Points

This is already one of my favorite scenes and I have even seen it yet! Who couldnt be friendly with Helena, she’s aways such a fun person.

Posted by LunaLuver on May 28, 2011, 09:36 PM report to moderator
Asha_and_caleb_thumb

Great… I hope that means the scene isn’t cut!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on May 28, 2011, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Radcliffe_artices_radiotimes_01_thumb

He all,

Thanks 4 Posting this. Sounds like what Dan & Tom said about doing seince together! Because Dan & Tom are good friends & they have a hand time doing fight sceeces with each other sometimes because they will end up laughing & then they must work & not like each other again!

CHEERS All,
roller

Posted by roller on May 28, 2011, 10:00 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

spongeboy1985, you have made my night! Thank you for that link!!!

Posted by jillians642 on May 29, 2011, 12:20 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

AH! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 29, 2011, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

AH! I CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on May 29, 2011, 12:44 AM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

Lolz Helena fell off while fighting. x3 Wooh I can’t wait to see this one!

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on May 29, 2011, 01:29 AM report to moderator

Can’t wait to watch it! :D Seems interesting! (:

Posted by . on May 29, 2011, 02:20 AM report to moderator
They_didn_t_teach_this_at_hogwarts_thumb

Bellatrix Lestrange, don’t die!

Posted by zack.mz.wbm on May 29, 2011, 02:22 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

It´s gonna be amazing

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on May 29, 2011, 03:24 AM report to moderator

"My dear, you were undoubtedly stimulated by the extraordinary clairvoyant vibrations of my room!" said Professor Trelawney. "If you leave now, you may lose the opportunity to see further than you have ever --"[br]"I don't want to see anything except a he

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014