Brothers do share everything, after all...

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 29, 2011, 08:47 PM

Captioning the twins must be easy for you guys; we definitely had a lot of great submissions that even Fred and George would enjoy reading. But Leaky user ϟMissWeasleyROARϟ had a hilarious caption that still makes me laugh. Congratulations! You have also been awarded 100 MyLeaky points.

As usual, you can check our Tumblr for several more of captions from this round of submissions. The next picture we need your help to caption can be found at the top of this post. What are Draco and his cronies thinking? You tell us! Remember to leave your captions in the comments below and keep checking back here for the next winner. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

WHAT?! Potter marries the Weasley girl??!!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on May 30, 2011, 11:58 AM report to moderator

Malfoy: You might have true friends Potter, but I’ve learned how to use the potty…what now?

Posted by Lizzary on May 30, 2011, 12:13 PM report to moderator
Shoes_thumb

Pansy: psst, Draco. Snape kinda looks hot in that outfit. See if you can steal it for tonight.

Posted by Love is the greatest magic on May 30, 2011, 12:19 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

why haven’t I think of that? Damn!

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on May 30, 2011, 01:42 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_philosopher_s_stone_thumb

What is..Snape…DOING?

Posted by RubeusHagrid on May 30, 2011, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I can’t believe they painted our common room PINK!!!

Posted by Won_Two on May 30, 2011, 02:02 PM report to moderator

i hope the dont find out my boggarts a potty!!!

Posted by Traceymmm on May 30, 2011, 03:32 PM report to moderator
Fixed_thumb

Time to practice our stares.

Posted by iloveronweasley16 on May 30, 2011, 04:42 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Haha! I was going to write something about Pigfarts, but it seems that its already been done @sunny2017. I was going to do:
I bet this wouldn’t happen in Pigfarts!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on May 30, 2011, 05:35 PM report to moderator

I guess they do lol.

Posted by Meg Weasley on May 30, 2011, 05:57 PM report to moderator

Caption: Draco: I can’t go to Pigfarts. It’s on Mars!

Posted by Meg Weasley on May 30, 2011, 06:00 PM report to moderator

Caption: Draco – If only I were at Pigwarts…

Posted by Meg Weasley on May 30, 2011, 06:03 PM report to moderator
Countyfair_thumb

Commence menacing stares, on the count of three.

Posted by robopkins on May 30, 2011, 06:06 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_b_w_crest2_thumb

’I’m falling in love, falling in love, falling in love, with Hermione Granger….’

Posted by josh.bason on May 30, 2011, 06:52 PM report to moderator

This place has really gone to the dogs.

Posted by wizardingwheezes on May 30, 2011, 07:47 PM report to moderator

"From what the headmaster told me this morning, you saved a lot of lives last night, Harry. If I'm proud of anything I've done this year, it's how much you've learned..."

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014