Brothers do share everything, after all...

News
Posted by: Klyssa
May 29, 2011, 08:47 PM

Captioning the twins must be easy for you guys; we definitely had a lot of great submissions that even Fred and George would enjoy reading. But Leaky user ϟMissWeasleyROARϟ had a hilarious caption that still makes me laugh. Congratulations! You have also been awarded 100 MyLeaky points.

As usual, you can check our Tumblr for several more of captions from this round of submissions. The next picture we need your help to caption can be found at the top of this post. What are Draco and his cronies thinking? You tell us! Remember to leave your captions in the comments below and keep checking back here for the next winner. Good luck!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Gryfindor_lion_thumb

Heres my caption: This lesson is 3.256 times more boring than Twilight.

Posted by Patronus 27 on May 31, 2011, 08:33 AM report to moderator
187-harry-potter-icons-customity_1__thumb

(Harry to Draco): Thats what your mom said ;)

Posted by Blackette *ROAR* on May 31, 2011, 09:01 AM report to moderator

That. Was. Funny. I always thought it was a little odd he marred Angelina

Posted by Erin Lovegood on May 31, 2011, 09:03 AM report to moderator
5_thumb

“Goyle: Wow…if I focus REALLY hard, it’s almost like I’m thinking.”

Posted by SiriuslyAwesome on May 31, 2011, 12:57 PM report to moderator

Hey my post disappeared! Im going to have to write it again now!
thats not my caption by the way. This is: I Hope they dont find out my bogarts the potty.

Posted by Traceymmm on May 31, 2011, 02:18 PM report to moderator

ignore that last comment. i just found my previous one. sorry!

Posted by Traceymmm on May 31, 2011, 02:20 PM report to moderator
Dracocorruption8bi_thumb

Draco: It’s a rotten shame my filthly little mudblood of a right hand is in this here sling. Potter sure is looking fine today.
Goyle: Uh-huh.
Crabbe: Yup.
Pansy: Fo’ shizzle.

Posted by lowerwolf on May 31, 2011, 02:32 PM report to moderator
Wendy_avatar2_thumb

OMG! Professor Snape is snogging Trelawney. I’m going to be sick!

Posted by Witch Wendy on May 31, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_2_thumb

Darn Girl you looking mighty fine today!

Posted by hermionegranger100 on May 31, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Imagesca3rqab7_thumb

Caption: Here comes the smolder.

Posted by Madira Ulthar on May 31, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator

“Crabbe, why are you afraid of Muggle policemen raiding your closet?”

Posted by Seidenschnabel on May 31, 2011, 09:34 PM report to moderator

Draco: Sigh Snape sure knows how to wear that dress…

Posted by Tsukinobiki on May 31, 2011, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Downloadedfile-2_thumb

hahahah i think its more like angilina marry’s him. i think she wanted a fred replacement

Posted by bellbell127 on June 01, 2011, 10:47 AM report to moderator
122230577356103071_dotrjvgw_b_thumb
Caption: “Oh, great more brown haired people, this is great I’m the only blond”

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

And what were Ron and Hermione busy with? Why wasn't he, Harry, busy? Hadn't he proved himself capable of handling much more than they? Had they all forgotten what he had done? Hadn't it been [i]he[/i] who had entered that graveyard and watched Cedric bei