Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter On Sale at WB Shop

WB Shop
Posted by: Stephanie_J
May 06, 2011, 06:22 PM

The WB's Harry Potter Shop is helping us realize our dreams to go to Hogwarts...almost.

A personalized Hogwarts acceptance letter is now on sale in the shop featuring the official Hogwarts crest and signed by Professor Minerva McGonagall, Deputy Headmistress.

Fans also have the chance to choose between American and British wording in their letters. For example, the American letter will say, "We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry," while the British letter says, "We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

The 5x7 version of the letter is available for $24.95, and the 8x10 is $34.95. More information on personalizing your Hogwarts letter can be found here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent WB Shop News

Harry_potter_seal_thumb

That’s pretty cool!

Posted by Jacket on May 06, 2011, 06:42 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Hey, first comment! Sweet!

Posted by Jacket on May 06, 2011, 06:43 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I want one now!

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on May 06, 2011, 07:26 PM report to moderator
Hp98_thumb

OMG..
i want one!!

Posted by louisV_chic♥ROAR♥ on May 06, 2011, 07:30 PM report to moderator

Haha, it’s so cool! I would like it, but it’s so expensive! But, all great things are expensive! =]

Posted by . on May 06, 2011, 08:04 PM report to moderator

This is such a great idea! I want one so bad…

Posted by nitaro48 on May 06, 2011, 08:07 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

A friend of mine got one of these for her daughter… It is really nice.

Posted by Won_Two on May 06, 2011, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

I saw an original Hogwarts Acceptance Letter, of which these are presumably facsimiles, at Harry Potter: The Exhibition, and was disappointed to see that it was typewritten. Surely Harry got one that was hand-written with a quill pen!

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on May 06, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

I want one!!!!!!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on May 06, 2011, 08:31 PM report to moderator
Th_hogwarts_thumb

My mom was like, “$5 would be a rip-off!” I just left the room.

Posted by half-bloodprince on May 06, 2011, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Baron_haru___shall_we_dance____by_jasminealexandra_thumb

half-bloodprince:that’s not very nice, i would have done that too. the letters are too expensive for me though darn.

Posted by Ganduean-Vampiress on May 06, 2011, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Leaky_ron_icon_thumb
20305 Points

:) Too expensive though.

Posted by friendofblob on May 06, 2011, 10:59 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

haha, that’s awesome. If only they actually sent it by owl.

Posted by Fawkes1706 on May 06, 2011, 11:25 PM report to moderator
Snape_icon3_thumb

I’m gonna tell my mom to buy this for my birthday. So I can get a Hogwarts acceptance letter. Squee Lolz

Posted by Seviately ^HISS^ on May 07, 2011, 02:13 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

That’s pretty cool!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 07, 2011, 04:20 AM report to moderator

"The dementors will join us... they are our natural allies... we will recall the banished giants... I shall have all my devoted servants returned to me, and an army of creatures whom all fear..."