Ask Your Pottermore Questions

Books
Posted by: Melissa
June 28, 2011, 11:00 AM

Hi all!

We know that a lot of you have questions about Pottermore, J.K. Rowling's new and recently announced Web site. We've seen questions about how it will work, what it will look like, what it will contain, and more.

The team at Pottermore have asked us to help collect your questions so they can answer some things for you. Not everything (for instance, about exactly what will happen on July 31, or more details about J.K. Rowling's involvement) can be answered, but if you want some more detail about the site, how to compete for the house cup, how to progress through the story, etc., then this is the opportunity.

Just TWEET your question to @leaky using the hashtag #pottermore starting right now. Leaky's team will sort through them and send the most-asked questions to Pottermore by the end of this week.

Thanks, everyone!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Books News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I’m joining twitter now :)

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 29, 2011, 03:04 AM report to moderator
Bellatrixlestrange_thumb

I can’t ask any questions because I don’t have twitter… :(

Posted by Wiz Witch on June 29, 2011, 04:53 AM report to moderator
269600_papel-de-parede-hermione-granger-e-rony-weasley-harry-potter_1600x1200_thumb

In a post, it said you will be sorted into a house and get a wand. I wonder whether you can choose or whether you’ll have to take a quiz or so…

Posted by Rebbi (Emily Tonks) *ITC!* on June 29, 2011, 05:30 AM report to moderator

oh…..i also don’t have a twittter :(

Posted by camila_black08 on June 29, 2011, 08:51 AM report to moderator

you´ll have to take a quiz

Posted by camila_black08 on June 29, 2011, 08:55 AM report to moderator

I don’t have a twitter, so I’m going to post here. This isn’t exactly a question more of a suggestion. Instead of just having the audiobooks, they could make an old fashioned radio play. You know like an audio book but with sound effects and different actors reading the parts of the characters. In order to incorporate the fans, they could have fans audition to be the voices of the characters. And they could even have fans send in illustrations of the chapters to go into a video to go with it.

Posted by lorenfangor on June 30, 2011, 01:52 AM report to moderator

I don’t have a twitter eather, but I’m worried about the site not being accessible for the blind. Many times the blind camunaty is left out of really cool things. It happens all the time. There are tuns of Harry Potter fans that are blind and we don’t want to be left out of Pottermore. So will it be accessible for screenreaders and people with low vition that need larger print and immages?

Posted by Blindtech on July 14, 2011, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Dsc00057_thumb

Will The Graphics be Good, or some kind of farmville- kind – of – graphics ? (:

Posted by Sarah1996 on July 17, 2011, 06:26 AM report to moderator
Dobby_thumb

I really want to know exactly what the interactive part of pottermore is

Posted by DobbyDoter on July 28, 2011, 06:35 PM report to moderator

I feel bad (and know that it’s prohibited) to have 2 accounts. But yesterday during registration the website told me to register again and get a new account because “something is wrong with the registration process.” Am I going to be automatically disqualified? And did anyone else get this message?

Posted by bbrick99 on August 03, 2011, 08:21 AM report to moderator

@RebeusHagrid&Laura Keaton

You might know now but I think they are using British time. but I am not sure so I just stayed up for twenty for ours and checked ever few minutes and I GOT ON!!! =D

Posted by Cordelia Bushweed on August 03, 2011, 02:40 PM report to moderator

Wait… I am confused about the hat? Like what type of quiz?

Posted by Cordelia Bushweed on August 03, 2011, 02:42 PM report to moderator

will your be able to coment

Posted by paigeluvluna222 on August 07, 2011, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

tell pottermore that i am not a squib and i want my letter now please!!

Posted by ahaque521 on August 25, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator

Fleur bent down, kissed Harry twice on each cheek (he felt his face burn and wouldn't have been surprised if steam was coming out of his ears again), then said to Ron, "And you too -- you 'elped --"[br]"Yeah," said Ron, looking extremely hopeful, "yeah, a