Rupert Grint, James and Oliver Phelps Promote "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" in Spain

HP Cast
Posted by: Stephanie_J
June 28, 2011, 07:40 PM

Three of the Weasley brothers were in Madrid, Spain yesterday to promote "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), James Phelps (Fred Weasley), and Oliver Phelps (George Weasley) took part in a red carpet photocall at the Kinepolis cinema. Photos from this can be seen here in the Leaky galleries.

Afterwards, a thousand fans were invited to a special Q&A session with the actors. Accioncine.es has video from the event which lasted for an hour. Click to watch. The boys talk about some of their favorite moments from their Harry Potter journey, working together, and what's in store for them next.

James Phelps also tweeted yesterday that he had seen the film for the first time that morning and during the Q&A said he was "blown away."

Just saw a movie about a boy wizard which is out 15 July #RatherEnjoyedIt #HP7p2

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

Yes first to comment! I wish the actors would do promo stuff here in the USA more. Go DH Part 2! :):):):)

Posted by LunaLuver on June 28, 2011, 08:08 PM report to moderator
N1205979701_30034496_5665_thumb

2nd – I agree with the 1st comment – but, I am sure they do the best they can. I cannot wait to see DH Part 2 – I already have my tickets but would give ANYTHING to go the Premiere in NY – how much fun would that be – especially since it’s the LAST BATTLE and I would be willing to be they have pulled out all the stops and it’s shown in IMAX 3-D – if only I lived near a IMAX theatre {{{{{{heavy sigh}}}}}} I would like to go because I think that would really be like ‘being in the middle’ of all the action. If the actors or blown away by what THEY see… I can only imagine what I will think about it.

Posted by magic1017 on June 28, 2011, 08:56 PM report to moderator

That’s so great! You know, up against the Phelp twins, Rupert is rather short, but he’s actually the taller of the trio! :D And I hope they enjoyed Spain!

Posted by . on June 28, 2011, 09:13 PM report to moderator
Profile_thumb

Kyrstalkris, I agree- the Phelps twins are so tall! LOL :)

Posted by willowandlaylasmom on June 28, 2011, 09:20 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

I’m going to the NY premiere! I won a trip from my local (Boston) radio station! Everyone who won is going down on a coach bus provided by the station. I can’t wait!!!

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 28, 2011, 09:58 PM report to moderator
N1205979701_30034496_5665_thumb

That was a really interesting interview… just wish I knew Spanish better. It looked like Rupert, Oliver and James were all having a great time.

Posted by magic1017 on June 28, 2011, 10:31 PM report to moderator
Hallows2_thumb

can’t wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Kren on June 28, 2011, 11:06 PM report to moderator

I can’t wait … but at the same time I don’t want it to end!!!!!

Posted by evakasama on June 29, 2011, 12:52 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Wonder what other places they’re gonna visit.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 29, 2011, 03:08 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Wish they would come to fricking Scandinavia ! Denmark FYI .. !
Arg .. Sucky country to live in when people don’t even know where it is ! xD

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 29, 2011, 03:39 AM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

I LOVE Rupert’s T-shirt .. Slash for ever man !
Drool !

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on June 29, 2011, 03:42 AM report to moderator
Tonks_thumb

COME TO OHIO!!! LOL!!

Posted by sboyer06 on June 29, 2011, 08:44 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

love them! never had that kind of event in Croatia..that’s just sad..there are many fans here. and we get HP7 on July 13th!

Posted by Matea on June 29, 2011, 08:46 AM report to moderator
377029_1659854834071_1768172201_813069_1187891830_n_1__thumb

they never come to Africa but well it’s great to read about them :)

Posted by mencia on June 29, 2011, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Promoting this film seems a bit like ‘overkill’ to me… I mean, does anyone seriously think this film is not going to do SERIOUS box office SOCKO-BOFFO?

Posted by Won_Two on June 29, 2011, 10:40 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"An Age Line!" Fred Weasley said, his eyes glinting, as they all made their way across the Hall to the doors into the entrance hall. "Well, that should be fooled by an Aging Potion, shouldn't it? And once your name's in that goblet, you're laughing -- it