Ultimate Fan Celebration for "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" July 14 at Grauman's Chinese Theater

Fans
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 12, 2011, 09:55 PM

The Los Angeles radio station, Power 106, will be hosting an ultimate fan celebration on Thursday, July 14 at Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood, California.

According to a press release, the event begins at 9 p.m. and lasts until midnight, when the fans will then enter the cinema to watch "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

Fans at Grauman's will have the opportunity to win prizes such as t-shirts, hats, the soundtracks and much more.

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" opens on July 15, 2011 in the U.K. and U.S.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Oh, what fun!

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2011, 01:35 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I just had a blood test and all I could think of was Harry Potter

Posted by silverkacy on July 13, 2011, 02:56 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

It sucks that I’m so close to the theatre but can’t go….. oh well i’m having a big party with my HP friends!!! OMG!!!! ITS TOMMORROW NIGHT!!!!!!! XD

Posted by lupintonksteddyfan99 on July 13, 2011, 03:09 PM report to moderator

sounds fun
And JoRowlingRocks is right, that’s me in the middle and my friend to the right during the London premiere, JRR is right behind us too and lots of others from Leaky! cant beleive its was a week ago now!

Posted by natasza on July 14, 2011, 04:23 AM report to moderator
Hp_game_thumb

the moie is gonna be like EPIC!

Posted by HProx101[ROAR!] on July 14, 2011, 08:57 PM report to moderator
Hp_game_thumb

sorry, i wrote moie instead of moVie..forgot the V.. :D

Posted by HProx101[ROAR!] on July 14, 2011, 08:58 PM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

That sounds like so much fun, I was at the chinese theatre a month ago wish i could’ve been there for the party =(

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on July 15, 2011, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Cool! Wish I could go!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 17, 2011, 05:34 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You can pretend to be waiting for Professor Flitwick, you know." He put on a high voice, "'Oh Professor Flitwick, I'm so worried, I think I got question fourteen [i]b[/i] wrong....'"[br] "Oh, shut up," said Hermione.