Video: Matt Lewis Interviewed by Rolling Stone

Lewis
Posted by: Mel
July 22, 2011, 07:47 PM

We have a new video interview of Matt Lewis (Neville Longbottom) being interviewed by Rolling Stone. In the video Lewis discusses the evolution of Neville, his favorite Beatles albums and songs (as well as what he thinks Neville's would be), and reflects on incidents on the set of Harry Potter. You can watch the interview here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Epjpegutil31_thumb

Dear Matt! You are not mediocre, in fact I think you are above average. We can’t all be geniuses, and you sure have done a great job portraying Neville. You brought his insecurity and courage to the screen better than anyone else could have done, and thank you for it.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 23, 2011, 03:11 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

LUVV NEVILLE

Posted by ahaque521 on July 24, 2011, 02:19 AM report to moderator
Th_abaharrypotter_thumb

XLent Matt, you keep it real, and what a gentleman. You have come a long way, and dont hold back, XL my friend, XL!

Posted by Rhemas on July 24, 2011, 06:34 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_capture_thumb

Good Interview. With a Little Help From My Friends is a great song for Neville. ( The Beatles are awesome! )

Posted by sirius33 on July 24, 2011, 05:26 PM report to moderator
Photo_1049_thumb

Matt is such a fantastic guy! This is what we fans love to see… he obviously knows and cares about this character he’s played for so long. The part with Neville’s Beatles picks was spot on, and I quite liked Matt’s picks as well. :D What a great interview…

Posted by eruanna317 on July 25, 2011, 04:28 AM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

What a nice guy!!!

I have to hurry up and see the movie. I’ve been holding off… Maybe I’m trying to extend the feeling just little while longer. However, I’m missing all the reactions. I haven’t played the pottercast yet, because I don’t want to be ‘spoiled’. :-)

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on July 25, 2011, 10:36 PM report to moderator

@PotterAcumen the tattoo Matt has on his arm apparently is ‘11’ in roman numerals what the significance is thought I’m not sure, maybe someone can twitter him the question!

Posted by NutsAboutHarry on July 26, 2011, 03:23 AM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

I cook scrambled eggs in the microwave all the time. You have to put it on medium power. That used to be the only way I could cook them, because I wasn’t allowed to use the stove. Now I can, but it’s just easier. lol.

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on July 29, 2011, 02:05 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

He is awesome! Love Matt Lewis and Neville!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 31, 2011, 12:52 PM report to moderator

Smiling and waving at him from every page were his mother and father.[br] "Sent owls off ter all yer parents' old school friends, askin' fer photos... knew yeh didn' have any... d'yeh like it?"[br] Harry couldn't speak, but Hagrid understood.