"A Celebration of the Harry Potter Films" at Universal Orlando Announced for Nov. 11 - 13, 2011

Events
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 25, 2011, 04:27 PM

Warner Bros. and Universal Orlando have teamed up to bring fans A Celebration of the Harry Potter Films at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter to mark a decade of movie magic.

The event will span the weekend of November 11-13, 2011 and vacation packages for admittance to the event will go on sale Sunday, July 31 at noon EST. Guests will have the option to choose between two packages: the Celebration Package (starting at $369 per person) and the Premier Package ($699 pp) which will have additional perks.

The weekend will consist of screenings of all 8 Harry Potter films at AMC Universal Cineplex in CityWalk, Q&A sessions with cast members, filmmakers and the Universal Creative Team, and autograph sessions with cast members (premier package only). Premier package members will also be invited to a closing gala on the evening of Nov. 13 which will include food, drinks, live entertainment and cast member appearances.

Cast and crew attending have not yet been announced, however according to Universal, author J.K. Rowling will not be present. The special guests will be revealed closer to the date.

Visit the Universal Orlando "A Celebration of Harry Potter Films" website for more information, and stick close to Leaky for the latest!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Events News

The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

o m g this looks amazing!!! i cant wait!! wish i could go!:)

o m g this looks amazing!!! i cant wait!! wish i could go!:)

Shaw__4__thumb

Marvelous way to spend the weekend!

Posted by HogwartsForever on July 25, 2011, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

Great !!!! I loved that place

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on July 25, 2011, 06:30 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Really exciting!

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 25, 2011, 07:13 PM report to moderator
From_start_to_finish_by_tian_cai-d33cmh1_thumb

cool!! i wish i could go..but it is too much money 0.o

Posted by handhrfan18 on July 25, 2011, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oh this sounds awesome! Hmm, I need to find some way to go….I could call it an early Christmas present, this could work! must start trying to convince mom

Posted by LunaLuver on July 25, 2011, 07:33 PM report to moderator
Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

What an amazing deal! Wish I could go but way out of my budget. Would be awesome though. My money is for the broadway play…been waiting months to go and hubby is giving me an early birthday present by sending me in October. Can’t wait!

Posted by beewell on July 25, 2011, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

ahhhhh no! im going to the park the week before!! This sounds incredible!

Posted by Beckster235 on July 25, 2011, 07:54 PM report to moderator

Wish I could go, but I’m going to the park in October. No! No, no no! It’s a week before my birthday too. :(

Posted by bookworm1118 on July 25, 2011, 08:09 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-septet-jpg_thumb

Lol i would love to go but dang thats expensive! :P

Posted by HP4Life on July 25, 2011, 08:11 PM report to moderator
Deathlyhallows_thumb

Hm…to go to this mind-blowing event….or skip two days of classes….yep, pretty sure i’m going to devote my last two paychecks to go to this!

Posted by FullofWrackspurts [ROAR] on July 25, 2011, 11:59 PM report to moderator
Harry-and-ginny-hugging-half-blood-prince-harry-potter-actors-1550738-400-371_thumb

I wanna go but i don’t think i can come up with that kinda money by sunday : )

Posted by Ready for some quidditch on July 26, 2011, 12:10 AM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

I would kill to go to this!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on July 26, 2011, 01:41 AM report to moderator
2hs5a3r_th_thumb

Well, I was going to visit some colleges… but this is really too amazing to pass up! I will find the money for this, haha.

Posted by siriusbusiness on July 26, 2011, 04:53 AM report to moderator

"This is magic at its deepest, its most impenetrable, Harry. But trust me... the time may come when you will be very glad you saved Pettigrew's life."