Tom Felton Attends Fan Meet-and-Greets in Chicago, Throws First Pitch at Wrigley Field

Felton Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 25, 2011, 11:02 AM

Actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) made several appearances in the Chicago area over the weekend to continue promoting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

On July 22 and 24, Mr. Felton was at the Hollywood Blvd. Theater in Woodbridge and at the Hollywood Palms on July 23 to sign autographs and take photos with fans. Photos from the two events can be seen here, courtesy of Feltbeats.

An interview with the Draco Malfoy actor was also published in a local newspaper, in which he talks about filming Harry Potter and maybe one day reuniting with co-star Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) on another film:

When asked if he’d like the tables turned and act in a film with Daniel Radcliffe as the villain and himself as the good guy, his face lit up and he exuberantly replied, “Oh, yes!” He then began to elaborate.

“Daniel and I have commented to each other that we probably won’t get another chance to work in another movie together but if we do, he’d be the bad guy and I’d be the good one.”
Mr. Felton was also invited to throw the first pitch at the Cubs-Astros game at Wrigley Field on Friday evening. You can seen how well he did in this video.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton Interviews News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Hi there Tom… Hope you like baseball!

Posted by Won_Two on July 25, 2011, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

dang flab it….i was THERE in the woodridge theater at 7:30, (and i couldnt get there any sooner.) tom was scheduled to leave at 8…but when we got there we found out he had already left at like 7:10 to go to that interview.

we drove an hour and a half to get there too….so no tom for me but the theater was amazing and the movie was even better the second time around. :D

Posted by hermy007 on July 25, 2011, 12:58 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

i cant even watch the video there, it makes me too sad. :(

Posted by hermy007 on July 25, 2011, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I would love to see Dan and Tom act together, roles reversed!

Posted by Jacket on July 25, 2011, 01:40 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oh Tom come here to promote the movie, please! I would love to meet you. <3

Posted by LunaLuver on July 25, 2011, 02:42 PM report to moderator

Oh these people never stop giving! (:

Posted by . on July 25, 2011, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

that was awesome!!

Posted by ParisThePotterLuver on July 25, 2011, 06:44 PM report to moderator
A_tom_felton_july_23_2011b_thumb

I was there. 6.5 hours of waiting but it was worth it! (And it’s Woodridge, not Woodbridge, by the way.)

Posted by HollyLime on July 25, 2011, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Tom-felton_thumb

I live sooo close to Wrigley Field!!!! If I had know about this, maybe I would have gone to the game!!!! That’s pretty awesome though, that he has been in my home city for awhile. :)

Posted by Maddie Malfoy on July 25, 2011, 08:24 PM report to moderator

I waited in line for 3.5 hours and didn’t get to see him! I was so sad! :(

Posted by HermioneGranger28 on July 25, 2011, 10:15 PM report to moderator

Are you kidding me? I’m in Chicago visiting family, and my uncle and I were supposed to go to the game Friday. We were supposed to leave the house early, but it was raining…so we decided not to go. Arg!!!

Posted by asiefert on July 25, 2011, 11:32 PM report to moderator
Us_and_tom_thumb

I met him on Sunday! He was amazing and super nice. What a guy! I’m officially smitten! :)

Posted by rainbowapplefizz on July 26, 2011, 02:27 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Tom is a good guy, and he probably had practice throwing overhand at cricket. He is a good sport, and I would love to see him play a hero.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 26, 2011, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 26, 2011, 03:40 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

I love the Tom/Dan bromance!

"Harry, I'm sure Dumbledore would [i]want[/i] to be bothered by this --"[br]"Yeah," said Harry, before he could stop himself, "that's the only bit of me Dumbledore cares about, isn't it, my [br]scar?"