Tom Felton Attends Fan Meet-and-Greets in Chicago, Throws First Pitch at Wrigley Field

Felton Interviews
Posted by: Stephanie_J
July 25, 2011, 11:02 AM

Actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) made several appearances in the Chicago area over the weekend to continue promoting "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2."

On July 22 and 24, Mr. Felton was at the Hollywood Blvd. Theater in Woodbridge and at the Hollywood Palms on July 23 to sign autographs and take photos with fans. Photos from the two events can be seen here, courtesy of Feltbeats.

An interview with the Draco Malfoy actor was also published in a local newspaper, in which he talks about filming Harry Potter and maybe one day reuniting with co-star Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) on another film:

When asked if he’d like the tables turned and act in a film with Daniel Radcliffe as the villain and himself as the good guy, his face lit up and he exuberantly replied, “Oh, yes!” He then began to elaborate.

“Daniel and I have commented to each other that we probably won’t get another chance to work in another movie together but if we do, he’d be the bad guy and I’d be the good one.”
Mr. Felton was also invited to throw the first pitch at the Cubs-Astros game at Wrigley Field on Friday evening. You can seen how well he did in this video.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton Interviews News

315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

i wish i could of been there but i live in colorado and i coulnt get a plane ticket 2 go there :(

Posted by athena lupin on July 26, 2011, 06:32 PM report to moderator
Draco-malfoy-green_thumb

No one ever comes to my town. Sigh

Posted by ~*Lily Malfoy*~ on July 26, 2011, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Ameliaaa_thumb

My parents were at the baseball game and I wasn’t
Cruel unfair life.

Posted by Like a Name in a Fairytale{ROAR} on July 29, 2011, 11:50 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Seems only yesterday I had a massive crush on him during PS time. In fact perhaps I wouldn’t even be into Potter if I hadn’t have come across a picture of him in The Sunday Telegraph HP supplement. How lucky I was that my Dad had to buy it cos The Mirror was sold out. That one picture kicked off my puberty and my love of Potter all at once. Thank you Tom!

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 29, 2011, 02:27 PM report to moderator