Images of the Making of the Pottermore Trailer

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
July 29, 2011, 07:58 PM

Thanks to HarryLatino, we can now show you some images from the making of the Pottermore trailer. You can see the pictures here on the producer's website.

As a reminder, something exciting will be happening on Pottermore on July 31st. Keep close to Leaky and Pottermore Insider.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Closeupoftriohbp_thumb

Hmmm..wish I could get to the publishers website…can’t see anything! Oh well…it is coming soon.

Posted by beewell on July 30, 2011, 08:25 AM report to moderator

Anyone unable to access the producer’s website, try this one: http://www.hypable.com/harry-potter/2011/07/29/photos-behind-the-scenes-of-the-pottermore-trailer/

Posted by JuleBule on July 30, 2011, 09:05 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I’m so excited! And I just can’t hide it!

Posted by Mad But Happy on July 30, 2011, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

I can’t see the pics! Grr.

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on July 30, 2011, 11:38 AM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

Thanks JuleBule!

Posted by HogwartsForever on July 30, 2011, 12:07 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

CAN’T WAIT!

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on July 30, 2011, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Leelaharryginnyweb2_thumb

Hopefully this will be the best late birthday present ever for me! <3

Posted by rαdιαnce° [WBM!] on July 30, 2011, 03:54 PM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

Is it going to be 12am England time, which means 6pm here in Illinois? That’s in 1 1/2 hours! Or is it going to be released midnight in each time zone separately? Or just some random time on the 31st? I think whatever time, it should be released at the same time everywhere, otherwise 1 million could sign up before it is released in some places.

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on July 30, 2011, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Picture_6_thumb

Yeah I’m very scared for the whole time thing! Booked off the 30th and 31st from work just in case :D I went on the site at 12am in the earliest time zone there is (it was sometime early this morning, my time) and nothing had changed. Now I’m waiting for 12am England time (so soon!) If not, I’ll just go back on tomorrow morning my time. Excited!

Posted by Emily [ROAR] on July 30, 2011, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

I can’t get on!

“Due to overwhelming demand, you cannot access Pottermore right now.” AAAAAAAAARGH!

Ravenclaw_14_thumb

I WANT TO PUNCH MY COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by jelbel1997 on July 30, 2011, 07:37 PM report to moderator

I JUST CAN’T WAIIIIT!!!!! (like everybody that loves Harry Potter)

Posted by camila_black08 on July 30, 2011, 07:57 PM report to moderator

MISTAKE!!! IT’S NOW !!!

Posted by camila_black08 on July 30, 2011, 08:01 PM report to moderator

“Due to overwhelming demand, you cannot access Pottermore right now.”
WHYYYYYYY???!!!

Posted by camila_black08 on July 30, 2011, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

There’s a rumor it won’t open until noon England time. That’s also the time the video announcement was released. Nothing official yet. I keep checking the pottermore twitter and blog, but nothing new so far.

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on July 30, 2011, 08:08 PM report to moderator

"Mars is bright tonight," Ronan repeated, while Hagrid watched him impatiently. "Unusually bright."[br] "Yeah, but I was meanin' anythin' unusual a bit nearer home," said Hagrid.