Box Set of All Eight Harry Potter Movies Set to be Released November 30th

Movies
Posted by: Mel
August 12, 2011, 07:51 PM

Amazon France is now listing a box set of all eight Harry Potter films on their website. This limited edition box set comes with a mirrored case and an Elder Wand replica. According to the site, the box set will be released November 30th. As of right now this is the only division of Amazon listing the box set. Keep an eye on Leaky to see if the release date changes or more box sets come online.

The box set, which is priced at 199 euros, can be pre-ordered from Amazon France here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Dhsmall_thumb

I should have waited to buy all my blu rays but I just couldn’t :(

Posted by akcorr on August 12, 2011, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Oh wow. That is quite the container!

Posted by jillians642 on August 12, 2011, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Dsc08839_2_thumb

I’ve waited and waited and waited for this! And now I’m a poor student…

Posted by radish_earrings on August 12, 2011, 08:33 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Wow. That is gorgeous! I hope they’ll be selling that in the UK. (They don’t even release the ultimate editions here! Woe is me.)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on August 12, 2011, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

Thats so good! I already have all the movies though, I just need part 1 & 2, but I am waiting till they are both in a boxset, hopefully that will happen. It sounds like it will look beautiful!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on August 12, 2011, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

Oh hahaha, it does look beautiful!

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on August 12, 2011, 08:45 PM report to moderator
4672352815_ae02327fe2_thumb

..even i have the first 7 movies..i want that box set… excited to have it..

Posted by moonfairychyn on August 12, 2011, 08:46 PM report to moderator

If they don’t sell this in England, i am going to cry.

Posted by CregStep on August 12, 2011, 08:48 PM report to moderator

Oh man I so want this in Blu-Ray :) To me, it’s worth it!

Posted by graziboi on August 12, 2011, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Well we all knew this would happen — the full collection.

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 12, 2011, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

awesome!!! wish i had the money for it though :(….

Posted by ahaque521 on August 12, 2011, 09:24 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

I’m waiting for the blu-ray ultimate edition of the dh movies. I already have all the ultimate edition of 1-6. I can expect it to be more than $39 since it going to have 2 movies instead of the 1.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 12, 2011, 09:42 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

There will be a very, very exclusive, limited edition available in the US for Christmas… It is going to be quite expen$ive!!!

Posted by Won_Two on August 12, 2011, 09:48 PM report to moderator
Stmungosspew_thumb

ikr!! looks like i will have to save up all my allowance!!

Posted by ahaque521 on August 12, 2011, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Img_0594_1__thumb

It shouldn’t be no higher than $500.

Posted by CorruptedNethicite on August 12, 2011, 09:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"You won't?" said Voldemort quietly, and the Death Eaters were not laughing now. "You won't say no? Harry, obedience is a virtue I need to teach you before you die... Perhaps another little dose of pain?"