Box Set of All Eight Harry Potter Movies Set to be Released November 30th

Movies
Posted by: Mel
August 12, 2011, 07:51 PM

Amazon France is now listing a box set of all eight Harry Potter films on their website. This limited edition box set comes with a mirrored case and an Elder Wand replica. According to the site, the box set will be released November 30th. As of right now this is the only division of Amazon listing the box set. Keep an eye on Leaky to see if the release date changes or more box sets come online.

The box set, which is priced at 199 euros, can be pre-ordered from Amazon France here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

if this comes to the US I’m in on it because this will go into my book case as a collection only and I’ll but part 2 when it comes out for viewing LUE

Posted by George E Watson on August 13, 2011, 11:52 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

That sounds great but it will be expensive :O

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 13, 2011, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Avatar_thumb

I am hoping for extended editions for DH 1 and 2!

Posted by 2tal - SpiritMagic174 on August 13, 2011, 12:52 PM report to moderator
Penguins_thumb

I have them all 3 times but im buying this

Posted by leejordan101 on August 13, 2011, 02:12 PM report to moderator
Dsc_0203_thumb

I am just a Chinese student. But the day that Box Set of All Eight Harry Potter Movies Set to be Released is my birthday. So , can i get the great thing——the box !

Posted by katrinas on August 13, 2011, 02:54 PM report to moderator

I’m supposed to get a full set of the blu-ray DVDs the weekend of Nov. 11th. It comes with the vacation package to that big celebration they are having at Wizarding World of HP, so I’m guessing it will be released in the US by then, unless we are getting them early…

Posted by fairylights04 on August 13, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator

Oh, and I hope they come in an awesome box like that!!

Posted by fairylights04 on August 13, 2011, 04:47 PM report to moderator
Pheonix2_thumb

Wow that is awesome. Going to be over $250 US though, ouch. Although I do need the first 4 movies on Blu-ray, so it’s probably worth it.

Posted by Liderc on August 13, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator

That’s amazing! Do you guys think there will be deleted scenes too? :)

Posted by . on August 13, 2011, 04:49 PM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHSSSSSSSSS!
oh gosh ive been waiting for this since movie 1!!!! this is why i only own movies 1-4!!! so now i can purchase evvvvvverrrrryyyyytttthhhiiiinnggg! (IN A BOX TOO!)

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on August 13, 2011, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

Yes, I think there will be deleted scenes, but I don’t know if there will be an extended edition. That would be even better.

Posted by Tarana on August 13, 2011, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

I wonder will these famous Ultimate Editons arrive in my part of reality with this in tow?

Posted by HogwartsForever on August 13, 2011, 05:52 PM report to moderator

wow i hope they release a boxset of all the unlimate editions!! :D

Posted by Shona Macleod on August 13, 2011, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

oh no! i shouldnt have brought all the blu-rays now! :( now my moms not gonna let me get it! D:

Posted by harrypotter4258 on August 13, 2011, 10:34 PM report to moderator
Scribblepottermini_thumb

This box set contains a 1-Disc Bluray of each film from Years 1-5. Then, a 2-Disc edition of 6, 7 and 8. So I wouldn’t go hoping for any Ultimates or Extended’s, here.

However, the DVD Boxset which is the same packaging as this, contains 2-discs of every movie.

Posted by TheLostPotter on August 14, 2011, 07:52 AM report to moderator

"You have been taught how to duel, Harry Potter?" said Voldemort softly, his red eyes glinting through the darkness...[br]"We bow to each other, Harry," said Voldemort, bending a little, but keeping his snakelike face upturned to Harry. "Come, the nicetie