"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" DVD and Blu-ray Release November 11?

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
August 15, 2011, 11:11 AM

Reports have been making their way online stating that November 11, 2011 will be the release date for the US "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" DVD and Blu-ray editions.  Blu-ray.com reports that multiple editions are set for release on this date, including a four disc combo pack, two disc Blu-ray, and Blu-ray 3D disc copy of the film.  Word on any special features the editions may have has not been released, but, interestingly enough, November 11th is also the date when Universal Orlando's Wizarding World of Harry Potter is scheduled to start their "Celebration of Harry Potter Films" at the park.  Leaky is awaiting official confirmation from WB on the exact release date of the DVDs, so this news sits in the rumor category for the time being.

Thanks to Snitch Seeker for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dolphin_thumb

I am so excited!! I can’t wait!

Posted by AlexandraMayWood on August 15, 2011, 10:56 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ss_003_thumb

I will endure torture and wait for the ultimate collector’s edition…which I have to assume will be available for Xmas. It will cost an arm and a leg, but it’s mine. Hubby and kids have been advised. Mine, mine, mine!!!

Posted by Stixvix on August 16, 2011, 01:47 AM report to moderator

i can’t wait, hopefully it’s not just a rumor

Posted by joe11093 on August 16, 2011, 07:58 AM report to moderator
Hp_pics____013_thumb

YESSSSSSSSS! Hurry! I want them!! =(

Posted by StephPotter on August 17, 2011, 01:54 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

OMG COOOL!!!!! cant wait to get it!!!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on August 17, 2011, 02:58 AM report to moderator

I’m so excited. Since I’m going to the celebration in Florida I’ll get my set while there hopefully. Yay!!!

Posted by HPMonkey4 on August 17, 2011, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lpj3u7got11qb4krdo1_500_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT :D

Posted by Harry-Potter.fan on August 17, 2011, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

I’m getting all the versions.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 18, 2011, 08:22 AM report to moderator

thats too far away i want it to come out today

Posted by cyruslashore123 on August 19, 2011, 12:16 PM report to moderator

thats too far away i want it to come out today

Posted by cyruslashore123 on August 19, 2011, 12:16 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Very exciting!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 02, 2011, 02:01 PM report to moderator

Need. Now.

Posted by Silver Triffel on September 19, 2011, 10:16 PM report to moderator

"I walked in on them [i]kissing[/i] in an empty classroom one day. [Percy] was so upset when she was -- you know -- attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" [Ginny] added anxiously.[br]"Wouldn't dream of it," said Fred, who was looking like his birthday

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014