Pottermore Blog Gives Additional Info on Magical Quill Challenge

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
August 02, 2011, 03:25 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has answered a few more questions with regards to the Magical Quill Challenge. Of particular interest might be the time frame during which the fourth clue will be posted:

So far, all the clues have appeared in the early hours of the morning in my time zone. Will this continue for the remainder of The Magical Quill challenge?
We know that Harry Potter fans around the world are taking part in the challenge, so we will be varying the times that the clues are revealed. We can tell you that tomorrow's clue (Day 4) will be released between 2.00pm and 6.00pm BST.

Additional questions are included here. For your reference 2:00 pm BST is 9:00 am EST and 6:00 am PST.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

I’m dying here.

Posted by efairy on August 03, 2011, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

silverkacy: That should have been http://quill.pottermore.com/your answer . The site ate a bit of my reply.

Posted by roonwit on August 03, 2011, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Oh, I was missing an important part! Sorry!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:23 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:25 AM report to moderator

So happy that they are changing up clue times a bit, so I have a chance to get registered, too! :)

Posted by DaveZee on August 03, 2011, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Accio clue!

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:26 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

okay, I’ve opened a second browers and typed in the address except for the answer and didn’t hit enter, so it’s ready to go when I’ve got the answer. That way I won’t have to waste time typing the address. LOL!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

10:15 or earlier please

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:28 AM report to moderator

Been waiting for an hour! Come on clue, we need you!

Posted by nitaro48 on August 03, 2011, 10:28 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I just want to say Good Luck everyone! I hope you all get in!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:29 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

It’s 10;08 I can feel it getting closer

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I’ve been waiting since 7! Hurry up!

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

We all can do this

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Okay, now I’ve got to say it – Accio Clue!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:32 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I have my dog next to me Shes good luck

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:32 AM report to moderator

"Longbottom, at the end of this lesson we will feed a few drops of this potion to your toad and see what happens. Perhaps that will encourage you to do it properly."