Pottermore Blog Gives Additional Info on Magical Quill Challenge

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
August 02, 2011, 03:25 PM

The Pottermore Insider blog has answered a few more questions with regards to the Magical Quill Challenge. Of particular interest might be the time frame during which the fourth clue will be posted:

So far, all the clues have appeared in the early hours of the morning in my time zone. Will this continue for the remainder of The Magical Quill challenge?
We know that Harry Potter fans around the world are taking part in the challenge, so we will be varying the times that the clues are revealed. We can tell you that tomorrow's clue (Day 4) will be released between 2.00pm and 6.00pm BST.

Additional questions are included here. For your reference 2:00 pm BST is 9:00 am EST and 6:00 am PST.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Raven_avatar_thumb

Every day that this starts later on in the day, the amount of time it remains open gets shorter & shorter… Get in there as soon as you can!

Posted by Won_Two on August 03, 2011, 10:33 AM report to moderator

Oh before 10:30 please! I’ll have to go then… Nooooo! Clue, come on!

Posted by nitaro48 on August 03, 2011, 10:33 AM report to moderator

I stayed up all night the first night, set an alarm the second night…I’m so ready for this.

Posted by efairy on August 03, 2011, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

ah, puppy! Rub her head for all of us!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

OK I will

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:34 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

efairy, sounds like you’ve earned it for sure! This is the only time I’ve had to try.

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Her name is Pepper

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

could this really go on for 3 more hours! I don’t know if my heart can take it!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:35 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I tried yesterday go efairy but i got the bug its over now

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:36 AM report to moderator

I am not leaving the computer today until I get in!!!

Posted by efairy on August 03, 2011, 10:38 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

Silverkacy, could it have been nerves? I’m feeling a little sick myself right now!

Posted by LovesLaborLost on August 03, 2011, 10:39 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Me neither

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:39 AM report to moderator

Hope you are better now, kacy!!

Posted by efairy on August 03, 2011, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I threw up and got really dizzy but maybe

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:40 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

Thanks efairy I am. I hope everyone gets in!

Posted by silverkacy on August 03, 2011, 10:40 AM report to moderator

"You won't?" said Voldemort quietly, and the Death Eaters were not laughing now. "You won't say no? Harry, obedience is a virtue I need to teach you before you die... Perhaps another little dose of pain?"