Empire BIG SCREEN Convention Will Have Panels on "The Woman in Black" and Harry Potter Studio Tour

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
August 09, 2011, 08:17 PM

The Empire BIG SCREEN film convention, which will run from August 12th to the 14th, will feature panels on Dan Radcliffe's (Harry Potter) "The Woman in Black" as well as a panel on the upcoming Leavesden Studio Tour. You can watch a short video of Radcliffe introducing "The Woman in Black" to the convention here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Lunanargles_thumb

naww dan’s so cute! wish i could see him on broadway… will defs watch the movie!!!

Posted by calliet2b4g on August 10, 2011, 01:53 AM report to moderator

He looks wonderful in this costume.

Posted by AngeLaFay on August 10, 2011, 02:47 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Gotta see this movie

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 10, 2011, 06:08 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I saw the trailer for it before seeing DH2 and it looks really good.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on August 10, 2011, 11:13 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Not too sure about this one…

Posted by Won_Two on August 10, 2011, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

I can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Jacket on August 10, 2011, 02:59 PM report to moderator
Ron-weasley_thumb

The book’s brilliant and the play is excellent, I’ve seen it three times. So I have high hopes for the film.

Posted by ThetaSigma [ROAR!!!] on August 10, 2011, 04:00 PM report to moderator

Does anyone know which day the women in black is going to be on? I cannot find any info on Big Screen website :-) also I am going to the panel for the studio tour on sunday, has anyone heard any rumours etc about which members of the cast will be on the panel? Thanks :-)

Posted by bambahw on August 10, 2011, 06:26 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I think we all want to see that movie.

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 10, 2011, 07:12 PM report to moderator
May12003_thumb

and if you wonder what david yates and steve kloves maybe up to next, it looks like they may have been tapped to do a big screen version of the stand and it could be a multiple movie deal, which is how you to do the Stand

Posted by potterball on August 11, 2011, 01:03 AM report to moderator
Daniel-radcliff-how-to-succeed1-240x300_normal_thumb

wanna read the book

Posted by HalfbloodPrince08 on August 11, 2011, 10:56 PM report to moderator

He seems so busy! I just hope he’s enjoying life! =)

Posted by . on August 11, 2011, 11:06 PM report to moderator
Hermione000_thumb

Dan’s great like that.

Posted by R❤Malfoy! on August 12, 2011, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

He is amazing!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on September 01, 2011, 01:48 PM report to moderator

"I went looking for the troll because I -- I thought I could deal with it on my own -- you know, because I've read all about them."[br] Ron dropped his wand. Hermione Granger, telling a downright lie to a teacher?

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014