Emma Watson's First Commercial for Lancome's Tresor Midnight Rose

Watson
Posted by: Mel
September 02, 2011, 08:06 PM

The first commercial for Lancome's new fragrance, Tresor Midnight Rose, featuring Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has been released. It features Watson and her costar in various parts of Paris. You can watch the video here or below. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Yay first comment!
I cant wait to start seeing these on TV! :D

Posted by LunaLuver on September 02, 2011, 08:37 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

She looks absolutely gorgeous! I love the way they styled her hair and the clothes she’s wearing. But other than Emma being in it it’s just a bit ‘meh’. :/

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on September 02, 2011, 08:43 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

All right, I am going to be a negative Nancy here, so don’t start wishing death upon me or whatever.

It was a bad advertisement. It did not sell it’s product, was a disjointed “story” and pretty much made no sense. I suppose Watson looked good, but it was still a poorly constructed ad.

I may not be in advertising, but I am a consumer, and this ad did not make me want to go out and pick this up.

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on September 02, 2011, 10:32 PM report to moderator

It thought it was elegant and sweet, but I thought Emma had commented in more than one interview about how much she disliked the idea of perfume? I don’t know, it was an older interview, and it might just have been about how she didn’t want to have her own fragrance line; that’s the only part of it that I remember for sure. Anyway, I thought it was nice, and it wasn’t nearly as awkward to watch as that music video Alan Rickman was in a while back!

Posted by PotterAcumen on September 02, 2011, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Together_forever_thumb

soo coool!! emma great job!!

Posted by ❤Haa~Chan❤ on September 02, 2011, 10:50 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mdtb9ptt2q1qj84c9o1_500_thumb

That was long!:p
But it was cute!

Posted by ResaPotter on September 02, 2011, 11:03 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I want that perfume and I am so uploading this to Youtube. I love her smile and i love the end.

Posted by Acciobrooms on September 02, 2011, 11:07 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

Congrats Emma! You rock!

Posted by Tanderule on September 02, 2011, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Ha

Your rock Emma!!!!!!! I want this perfume………….

Posted by B.Potter.Q on September 03, 2011, 12:23 AM report to moderator

well done Emma – did the bookstore remind anyone of Ollivanders??

Posted by lelly66 on September 03, 2011, 12:47 AM report to moderator
Img_0058_-_kopie_thumb

I kind of have to agree with hrrypttrfn328, Emma did really well, but the story was to long and boring. I didn’t feel it. She looked good, but not her best. When it comes to perfume-ads I like the short ads better. But I bet they won’t send out the full ad on TV, probably a shorter version. I bet I’m going to like that better :D

Posted by KittyVD on September 03, 2011, 02:17 AM report to moderator

Yeah not a great advert, which has nothing to do with Emma and everything to do with the writers/director. Just long and boring and when you couldn’t see Emma’s face all interest kind of died. The music was annoying too.

Posted by pottermate on September 03, 2011, 02:31 AM report to moderator
Moonlit_fox_pic_2_thumb

Emma did a wonderful job! It’s just that the rest of it was kinda…meh, alright. It didn’t make me want to rush out right away to the store to buy the product.

Posted by MoonlitFox on September 03, 2011, 03:34 AM report to moderator
Ed-in-chief_thumb

@PotterAcumen: She said she disliked the idea of celebrities selling “their” own perfume, so consumers end up smelling like them . She is not against recommending one she likes, though. If I did not have perfume allergy, I’d try this one.

Posted by chikitcorpuzvesterbaek on September 03, 2011, 03:35 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

Congrats Emma! You rock!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on September 03, 2011, 04:57 AM report to moderator

"Give me your glasses, quick!"[br]He handed them to her, and as the team watched in amazement, Hermione tapped them with her wand and said, [i]"Impervius!"[/i][br]"There!" she said, handing them back to Harry. "They'll repel water!"[br]Wood looked as thou