One Million Pottermore Emails Sent Out

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Stephanie_J
September 27, 2011, 10:51 AM

The Pottermore Insider has updated to announce that all one million Welcome emails for Pottermore beta users have been sent out!

The site is expected to be very busy now that all users have been given access, so you may have to wait and try a few times before successfully signing in.

To everyone who has been granted access to Pottermore, let us know what you think in the comments!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Hi everyone!! I still cant unlock McGonagall – I’ve never seen her to click on her. Also, not getting the lamp post either so no measurements :o( I have however blew up 3 cauldrons. Thank goodness it was just practice. I also can Alamora but that took me a bit to master. I’ve been “pinked” all day. I just keep hitting refresh……..Hufflepuff rules!!!

Posted by Doxie2962 on September 28, 2011, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Graylady_thumb

@Doxie2962… McGonagall is next to the entrance to the great hall, just before the sorting ceremony section. She is hidden in the shadows a bit, but she is on the left side of the entrance.

Posted by snapegal27 on September 28, 2011, 02:54 PM report to moderator

@Snapegal127 I’ll try if I ever get back on.. I’ve been back there a few times and never saw her. Thank you for the help :o)

Posted by Doxie2962 on September 28, 2011, 03:13 PM report to moderator
Morse_telegrapher_thumb

LEAKY CAULDRON is BACK!!!

Posted by Phoenix1946 on October 04, 2011, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Lucky ppl!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on October 04, 2011, 05:49 PM report to moderator

"I cared about you too much," said Dumbledore simply. "I cared more for your happiness than your knowing the truth, more for your peace of mind than my plan, more for your life than the lives that might be lost if the plan failed. In other words, I acted