More Pottermore Welcome Emails Sent; Have You Gained Access Yet?

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
September 06, 2011, 02:23 PM

It seems as if the Pottermore owls are being sent out with even more regularity this week, as the Pottermore Insider Blog has been updated again noting even more welcome emails have just been sent to early beta access users.

A question now for Leaky readers: Have you gotten beta access to Pottermore yet?  If you've been among the lucky bunch to gain early access to the site, please do share your thoughts in the comments below.  We may feature your review in a future update!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

I am definitely NOT buying a sony ereader.That is for sure.

Posted by tim_2006 on September 06, 2011, 04:23 PM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

tim_2006: There have been day 3 people in the latest batch.

Posted by roonwit on September 06, 2011, 04:25 PM report to moderator
384899_298846090136516_248223305198795_995858_1002102740_n_thumb

I just got my e-mail! :D I’m a day 3

Posted by SpellRose on September 06, 2011, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Da_thumb

I didn’t! And I got in on the 3rd day! D:<

Posted by harrypotter4258 on September 06, 2011, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Logen_cruz_thumb

Finally got mine today. I registered on day 3.

Posted by allprostar31 on September 06, 2011, 04:54 PM report to moderator

It’s so annoying that a free website isn’t doing things exactly the way we think it should be done. I mean why not have one million people reporting the same problems, crashing the servers, flooding inboxes with duplicate problems, making it more time consuming to fix problems and having people angry because they let people into the testing phase before it was perfect. If they are giving free access they really should think about we betas feeling more. I mean its not like they told us we would have to wait, maybe until the end of September or anything. ( Oh wait they did) And shouldn’t they be spending their valuable time telling us exactly what they are doing instead of trying to get the problems fixed so when we enter we can duel and make potions.

Posted by wildpumpkin63 on September 06, 2011, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

I’m day 3 and 4, and still nothing :(

Posted by Matea on September 06, 2011, 05:00 PM report to moderator

I am a BETA tester.What is the point getting in early if there is NOTHING left to test?

Posted by tim_2006 on September 06, 2011, 05:01 PM report to moderator

I got in last Friday. I’ve really enjoyed the site so far. I’m about 2/3s of the way through Philosopher’s Stone. I wish there was music, but all of the art is beautiful. It’s not as interactive as I hoped, but still amazing.

Posted by bookworm1118 on September 06, 2011, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

@Matea: howcome you are day 3 and 4??? You applied for two accounts? Why?
Still now mail for me, btw… I was day 5, so if the pattern goes on, I’ll have to wait a “couple” of days more.

Posted by Halfblood Princess on September 06, 2011, 05:10 PM report to moderator

Tim_2006: maybe you should have stayed up all night the first night if it was so important to you

Posted by wildpumpkin63 on September 06, 2011, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Halloween-crimson-witch-bnac533_thumb

@tim_2006: be even MORE patient… it’s obvious that the PM Team wasn’t ready for us fans… perhaps they thought 1 mill ppl was easy to handle, now they know it’s not - at least we helped them to test thatLOL

Posted by Halfblood Princess on September 06, 2011, 05:16 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m a day-3er and still no access. :( Darn it.

Posted by LunaLuver on September 06, 2011, 05:18 PM report to moderator

I got in and to be honest it is nothing much I hope that they will add alot more interactive things the only thing on there is pictures, info on alot if diffrent things, exclusive content from J.K., sorting, geting your wand, and stuff about your house and to get house points

Posted by harrypotterfan808 on September 06, 2011, 05:19 PM report to moderator
Magic-book_thumb

Well, I’m a day 5-er and think I’m going to be waiting a while :‘( But it’ll be worth it!!

Posted by Dreamer on September 06, 2011, 05:22 PM report to moderator

"...what about Cho and you?"[br]"What d'you mean?" said Harry quickly...[br]"Well," said Hermione, smiling slightly, she just couldn't keep her [i]eyes[/i] off you, could she?"[br]Harry had never before appreciated how beautiful the village of Hogsmeade w