Video: "The Woman in Black" Set Interview

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
January 07, 2012, 07:18 PM

A new, very interesting video of set interviews for "The Woman in Black" has appeared online. The video discusses the impetus behind filming "The Woman in Black," as well as the legacy of Hammer Films. Dan Radcliffe, his co-stars Ciaran Hinds (Aberforth Dumbledore) and Janet McTeer, James Watkins (director), Susan Hill (the author of the novel), and Jane Goldman (the screenwriter) are all interviewed.

You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Sooooooo ready to see this.

Posted by Jeannine on January 07, 2012, 07:58 PM report to moderator

Sooooooo ready to see this.

Posted by Jeannine on January 07, 2012, 07:59 PM report to moderator

Really exciting! Slightly terrifying though, not sure it’s my genre. >.< And I wish I knew what they were talking were talking about when they say Hammer Films, I’m still kicking myself for not being British. ________________

Posted by . on January 07, 2012, 08:42 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Would love to see Dan in this!!! I’m so proud of him; he’s part of one of the biggest horror film industries ever. Not sure if I want to see it, though. It looks INCREDIBLE, and I’m sure Dan will do a fantastic job. However, horror movies aren’t really my genre of movies, if you know what I mean… and seeing a horror film as well-made as this one won’t really do me any good by seeing it, even if Dan is in it. ;)
Congrats once again to Daniel, though!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on January 07, 2012, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Phpyyqy43_c2am_thumb

I am eager to see this movie! You don’t need to be British to know Hammer FIlms — they run them on the classic movie channels in the US often. Learn more about them here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hammer_Films

Posted by weasleywannabe1997 on January 08, 2012, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

this really sounds amazing… but i’m still scared of horror movies! >.<

Posted by lovelle on January 08, 2012, 09:31 AM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

Terrific ! @lovelle I also scared of horror movies !

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on January 08, 2012, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Verrrry scarrrry boys & girls!

Posted by Won_Two on January 08, 2012, 04:17 PM report to moderator

Don’t be put off by the word horror. The story is not a horror story, it’s a ghost story.

Posted by anne1 on January 09, 2012, 07:28 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Can’t wait to see this. It’s a lot different from Dans usual roles but I think he’s made the right choice in his next move

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 09, 2012, 08:44 AM report to moderator

I wish I could gather up the courage to say I will see the film but I just can’t do it – I’m a nightmare sponge, and I know with this awesomely scary film I won’t sleep for years. That is unfortunate for me since the outtakes of Dan in the scenes we’ve viewed demonstrate just how fantastic he is – I will be missing out seeing a terrific but terrifying film which is my loss.

Posted by jasygrama on January 09, 2012, 09:32 AM report to moderator

jasygrama, you should watch it to support Dan. If one or two of them do well, it’ll help all the young cast members to be seen as more than the HP kids. They are promoting it as a scary film but it’s actually a character driven story, it’s quite touching, it’s not like those scary movies for teens, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.

Posted by ethanHP on January 09, 2012, 07:35 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"I am [i]not[/i] joking, Mr. Weasley," he said, "though now that you mention it, I did hear an excellent one over the summer about a troll, a hag, and a leprechaun who all go into a bar..."[br]Professor McGonagall cleared her throat loudly.