Happy Thanksgiving

News
Posted by: Catherine
November 22, 2012, 09:42 AM

From all of us to all of you, here at Leaky we would like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! Today, and every day, we are thankful for all of you--you make The Leaky Cauldron, THE Leaky Cauldron. This site wouldn't be what it is without you. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

One of the things that I am grateful for is Leaky, and especially the wonderful friends I have made here! Thanks for being here, providing a fun place for the Harry Potter community to continue to congregate, even after all the hype died down.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on November 22, 2012, 11:35 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Happy Thanksgiving! I am grateful for all my Leaky friends, who help to keep me sane when even the people closest to me cant. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on November 22, 2012, 08:13 PM report to moderator
Th_ravenclawawesome_thumb

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends on MyLeaky especially my rays of sunshine bunch!!

Posted by La La Toadstone =:) on November 23, 2012, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

I am thankful for all the fun times & wonderful people I have met here over the years!

Posted by Won_Two on November 23, 2012, 05:00 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I have been lucky to find a few close friend on here who have always rallied around me in times when others were being not so kind. I am grateful each day to Leaky for these wonderful friends, all because of the shared love of HP!

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on November 26, 2012, 09:23 AM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Happy Thanksgiving! We don’t have thanksgiving where I live but neither the less I just want to grab the chance to say that discovering the existence of Leaky is one of the best thing ever happened to me. Potterhead fandom is my home too. :D

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on November 26, 2012, 12:44 PM report to moderator
Spirited-away-spirited-away-34588462-100-100_thumb

=:)

Posted by Jett Black Deatherage =:) ♥ on December 02, 2012, 01:12 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"What are you doing, Potter?" said Snape coldly as ever, as he strode over to the four of them.[br]"I'm trying to decide what curse to use on Malfoy, sir," said Harry fiercely.