Something New Coming to Pottermore

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Mel
December 07, 2012, 08:50 PM

The Pottermore Insider has updated the site with a hint for things to come on Pottermore. They posted a picture of tea leaves, asking readers to make predictions based on what they see in the cups. Is this a simple test of your skills at Divination? Or a hint that "Prisoner of Azkaban" will be arriving soon on Pottermore? Or is it both?

We want to hear your predictions and what you think they mean for your future. Share them with us on Facebook and Twitter. We’ll retweet our favourite predictions throughout the week and share a selection here on the Insider too.

Those at the Pottermore team have so far seen and predicted the following:

'I think it looks like a camel. I think that means I'm going to go on holiday somewhere sandy. And ride a camel.'
'A dog's head – Puppy for Christmas!'
'It looks like an egg yolk in the bottom of a cup. No comment.'
'It's a four-legged chicken. Maybe I'm seeing my Sunday roast dinner...'

Tell us what you see in the tea leaves....

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Vdpqtmg_thumb

I’m hoping that it means we get Prisoner of Azkaban soon!

Posted by Acciobrooms on December 07, 2012, 09:50 PM report to moderator
The_wanted_comic_relief_thumb

I’m soo hoping that the last lock is hogsmeade and will open in PoA!!!

Posted by Grindylow_101: Avis Mauvais Malfoy=:) on December 08, 2012, 11:06 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Shame you can only share what you see in them through facebook and twitter, I’m not on either of them and have no intention of using them sighs sadly

It looks like a push-me-pull-you to me, definitely a head at each end! lol

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on December 08, 2012, 11:37 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

I think it means that the first batch of PoA chapters are nearly ready. I suspect that is part of a scene from Chapter 6, which would be in the first batch of chapters if they split PoA into 3 (7 or 8 chapter batches) or into 4 in some divisions (5 or 6 chapter batches).

Posted by roonwit on December 09, 2012, 06:21 PM report to moderator
Beckett_thumb

see, i love pottermore, but i really wish they would have released EVERYTHING in one go, just so then you could go on it for a longer time and you wouldn’t have to wait months for the new chapters or whatever.
but im excited for this!!!!

Posted by Mudblood_and_proud on December 10, 2012, 07:11 AM report to moderator
Rofr10_thumb

Mudblood_and_proud: The catch with releasing everything at one time is that you would have to wait a lot longer before it happens, probably most of a year between books, or 4 or 5 years for the whole set of books.

Posted by roonwit on December 10, 2012, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Haven’t been there in quite a while…

Posted by Won_Two on December 11, 2012, 02:11 PM report to moderator
423928_2979823569581_1081661667_32966780_333709726_n_thumb

Maybe it’s the date of the release? Try spot some numbers in the tea leaves!

Wait… maybe they’ll do it on CHRISTMAS!!!

Posted by Gene *ROAR* on December 11, 2012, 08:12 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I need to get back on Pottermore!
Haven’t had the time and wasn’t really in a big mood but this weekend it’s what I’ll be doing :D

Posted by devilskinn on December 14, 2012, 01:39 AM report to moderator