"Deathly Hallows: Part 2," Emma Watson, Daniel Radcliffe Up for Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
February 18, 2012, 08:07 PM

The nominees for Nickelodeon's annual Kids' Choice Awards have been announced, with several nominations for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2" and its cast. The eighth "Harry Potter" film is up for Favorite Movie, while Daniel Radcliffe and Emma Watson are nominated for Favorite Movie Actor and Actress, respectively. The complete Harry Potter book series is also nominated for Favorite Book.

Click here to cast your vote in the Kids' Choice Awards; winners will be announced live on Sat, March 31st at 8 p.m. ET on Nickelodeon.

Favorite Movie
Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
The Muppets
The Smurfs

Favorite Movie Actor
Jim Carrey (Mr. Popper's Penguins)
Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides)
Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2)
Adam Sandler (Jack & Jill)

Favorite Movie Actress
Amy Adams (The Muppets)
Kristen Stewart (The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1)
Sofia Vergara (The Smurfs)
Emma Watson (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 2)

Favorite Book
Diary of a Wimpy Kid series
Harry Potter series
Hunger Games series
Twilight series

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Congrats to all the nominations!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on February 18, 2012, 08:29 PM report to moderator

O MY GOD if they dont win I am going to LITERALLY hunt down the people who didn’t vote for ANY of the Harry Potter things, KILL them, then make them change the vote. Harry Potter deserves the highest number times the highest number times the highest number of those trophies. They are the most AMAZING people in this world and deserve the best and to win everything! Harry Potter has been pretty much all of their life and they need to be rewarded HIGHLY for that. I will cry, SO HARD if they dont win, and hate all the non Harry Potter people forever. I am sorry, but Harry Potter was and is my life and I am never going to take that lightly. Last year, when they lost, I was mad as heck, but this might be the LAST TIME they are EVER going to have any of the Harry Potter things in the Kids’ Choice Awards. They BETTER win and OMG so help me, if they don’t, it will NOT be a good day for the MESSED UP people who voted for something else. I am sorry if I am going extreme right now, but I have a VERY STRONG passion for Harry Potter. POTTER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by katelyner123 on February 18, 2012, 08:32 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

@katelyner123 OMG!!! ME too!! People say I’m a HP freak. Which I am. did you see the people’s choice awards when like every HP cast member was nominated and the girl from Hugo won. I mean, it was Draco, ron, Harry, Hermione, and the girl from Hugo and SHE won!!!! UGH!!!

Posted by silverkacy on February 18, 2012, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

I got to the nominee page but how do I vote???

Posted by silverkacy on February 18, 2012, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I would never be able to choose just one, I would want all of them to win.

Posted by Acciobrooms on February 18, 2012, 10:22 PM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

rock on HP nominee!

Posted by HarryLover on February 18, 2012, 10:49 PM report to moderator
May12003_thumb

voting starts next friday

Posted by potterball on February 19, 2012, 12:07 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mwfpc2fgyd1qan42po1_250_thumb
20964 Points

Then next Friday I shall start voting!! Kind of sucks they put actor and actress together though….how can I ever decide between Dan and Emma!?!? HP just needs to win everything its gets nominated for! I’m still mad about the Oscar snub.

Posted by LunaLuver on February 19, 2012, 01:43 AM report to moderator

I dont think they put Emma and Dan together o. o but thats just meh, I over see things way too much XD If so, I would have to choose Dan because he is so talented, and, I mean, he’s Harry Potter! But still, Emma is SOOOOOOOO amazing and beautiful! :D I love them all! I am going to like, make everyone I know vote for all the HP nominees. TOTALLY!

Posted by katelyner123 on February 19, 2012, 09:19 AM report to moderator

For those of you who are confused, the voting starts on Feb 24th :D and it will be on TV March 31st. VOTE FOR HARRY POTTER OR YOU WILL PPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! XD but again, this is a Harry Potter fan site, so

Posted by katelyner123 on February 19, 2012, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Hermione_poster_thumb

They will WIN but you must remember that nick is rigged and their own shows and actors always win but maybe they will see that Harry Potter is amazing and sooooooooooooooooo many people like it that it must win!!!!

Posted by silverkacy on February 19, 2012, 09:47 AM report to moderator
Azkaban_thumb

I looked up the nominies, and HP will totally win.

Posted by ChocoFrogs369 on February 19, 2012, 10:19 AM report to moderator

CONGRATS! Finally! An award show where they weren’t snubbed! :D Can’t wait till Friday to start voting, they shall win! Hehe. xD They deserved it, honestly. :)

Posted by . on February 19, 2012, 01:28 PM report to moderator
Image_thumb

Yay! I’ll tell my friends to vote,and try myself.But why not Rupert Grint?

Posted by RereOfficially on February 19, 2012, 05:30 PM report to moderator
Beauty-and-the-beast-gaston-fabulous-funny-lol-disney_thumb
2074 Points

I am w/ GDE! Why not The Grint?!!!

Posted by MissWeasley8 (The Wendybird)°O° on February 19, 2012, 08:09 PM report to moderator

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH INQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS[br]Any student found to have formed, or to belong to, an Organization, Society, Team, Group, or Club that has not been approved by the High Inquisitor will be expelled.[br] [i]The above is in accordance with Ed

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014