David Yates Will No Longer Direct Emma Watson in "Your Voice in My Head," Filming of Rupert Grint's Film "The Drummer" Pushed Back

HP Cast
Posted by: Mel
May 15, 2012, 07:04 PM

David Yates will no longer be directing Emma Watson in her upcoming film "Your Voice in My Head." Yates has left the film because of "a family health situation" and there is no word of who will replace him yet:

David Yates has issued the following statement about his depature from the film: "Unfortunately, due to conflicting schedules and ongoing commitments in the narrow window I was hoping to make this film, it has become no longer possible for me to direct ‘Your Voice in My Head.’ I am sincerely sorry to be leaving such a fantastic project, and I wish producer Alison Owen and everyone involved the very best for what I am sure will be a distinctive film.”‬

You can read more here.

Additionally, filming for Rupert Grint's newest film, "The Dummer" has been pushed back from summer to fall due to conflicts in scheduling.

Many thanks to Dana and Rupert-Grint.us for the tip!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent HP Cast News

Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Way to go Dana, you got another tip it! =D
I’m looking forwad to seeing all of Emma’s movies. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on May 15, 2012, 08:19 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

How interesting….

Posted by Won_Two on May 15, 2012, 08:47 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

It would have been great to see two Harry Potter alumnis working together again, however, I wish David the best, and can’t wait to see Emma’s new movie! I also cannot wait for Rupert’s!
They both sound like very interesting movies!

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on May 15, 2012, 10:36 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

I hope David’s family problem gets better! They sound like good movies- How many has Emma been in lately?

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on May 16, 2012, 04:13 PM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I hope David’s family problem gets better soon!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on May 17, 2012, 04:59 AM report to moderator

"Which of you can tell me how we distinguish between the werewolf and the true wolf?" said Snape.[br]Everyone sat in motionless silence; everyone except Hermione, whose hand, as it so often did, had shot straight into the air.[br]"Anyone?" Snape said, ign

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014