Daniel Radcliffe in Slow Club Music Video

Radcliffe
Posted by: Mel
June 19, 2012, 07:14 PM

Daniel Radcliffe is featured in the newest music video from the band Slow Club, for their song "Beginners." In the video, Radcliffe lip syncs along to the song while in a bar. The music video was shot on location in The Faltering Fullback in Finsbury Park, London in a single take. You can watch the video here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

He is absolutely amazing…. Once again I find myself asking,
“What CAN’T he do?!?!”
It annoys me how few people actually know what an amazing person he is
Kepp up the good work Dan :D (I know he will.)

Posted by katelyner123 on June 19, 2012, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

It’s good to see him in something different…but I can’t help seeing Harry here and there! LOL That’s me though…not him.

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 19, 2012, 08:25 PM report to moderator
Ron-and-hermione_thumb

This video is really nice. but I liked Rupert’s better!

Posted by lovelle on June 19, 2012, 10:49 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Great job,Dan!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 20, 2012, 03:30 AM report to moderator

oh my goodness; he’s so fantastic. incredible…incredible!

Posted by lelly66 on June 20, 2012, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Naughty_galaxy_thumb

Well done Dan, that was brilliant, and to think it was done in one take!

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on June 20, 2012, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Very nicely done!

Posted by Won_Two on June 20, 2012, 09:56 AM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

ahhhhh dan:)

Croquet_thumb

I love this guy.

Posted by Alice December Potter on June 21, 2012, 07:53 PM report to moderator

He’s a fantastic lip syncher!

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 02:16 PM report to moderator

"Potter has never shown much inclination to follow school rules."