Pottermore: Wonderbook Book of Spells Promo

News
Posted by: Catherine
June 26, 2012, 12:13 PM

Pottermore has officially launched Sony's Wonderbook: Book of Spells PS3 game. Pottermore Insider reports that players will be able to link their Pottermore accounts to the Book of Spell game. Pottermore Insider will be tracking the game's developement, and have uploaded the first promo trailer to their website, stating:

In the world of Harry Potter, Miranda Goshawk’s Book of Spells is 200 years old, and traditionally is kept in the Restricted Section of Hogwarts library. Soon you will be able to experience this enchanted book too, as Sony have announced that Wonderbook on the PlayStation®3 will be launching with the Book of Spells.

Featuring exclusive new and original writing from J.K. Rowling, Book of Spells brings spells to life allowing you to explore the book, read about the history of spells, and cast charms with the PlayStation®
Move Motion Controller, which becomes your own magic wand.

The trailer is already in the galleries, from an earlier report on The Book of Spells. You can watch the trailer below:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

D_portrait_thumb

Ha ha!! First time first one!! Can’t WAIT!!! So excited!!

Posted by DARKE: Antares Pyxis Black =:) on June 26, 2012, 12:55 PM report to moderator
Shaw__4__thumb

Guess it was only a matter of time before Sony came up with this.

Potter + PS3 = $$$

Posted by HogwartsForever on June 26, 2012, 12:57 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

It’s a little bit sad how badly I want this… but I don’t even own a PS3. Might be time to start sticking a little $$ back here & there. I don’t agree with the format in which they’re giving us the info (I still want a real paper & glue book) but this does look amazing!

Posted by Ravenclaw78 on June 26, 2012, 01:33 PM report to moderator
315475_491136950901884_1807119504_n_thumb

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i dont have a PS3 why couldnt they have made this for the xbox360 i am about to buy one!

Posted by athena lupin on June 26, 2012, 10:04 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_myzun5xhwu1tp4ll0o4_r1_250_thumb

If only this was on wii…

Posted by horcruxhunter7 on June 27, 2012, 03:46 AM report to moderator
Assassin_of_the_tsar_thumb

If only this was on every console: PS3, WII, XBox, DS…

Posted by Milla Aiko Indie on June 27, 2012, 08:28 AM report to moderator
Pumpkin-seeds_thumb

Even if I had a PS3 I doubt that it would reach my country any time soon in this year! X(

Posted by Hedwig♪WBM♪OS on June 27, 2012, 10:46 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Isn’t that nice….

Posted by Won_Two on June 27, 2012, 09:30 PM report to moderator

This is kinda of annoying me. This look really cool, and so does the complete Harry Potter kinnect game, but I don’t own either of those systems, and even if I were to get one, I would have to choose as I obviously can’t buy both. So unfair.

Posted by pottermate on June 28, 2012, 09:32 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

The game actually looks really bad. The book and game is sold separately so I’m getting the book.

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 29, 2012, 07:52 AM report to moderator

I hope this comes out for Wii somehow, since I don’t have a PS3.

Posted by hogwarts-is-my-home on July 12, 2012, 01:18 PM report to moderator

"Harry, don't go picking a row with Malfoy, don't forget, he's a prefect now, he could make life difficult for you..."[br]"Wow, I wonder what it'd be like to have a difficult life?" said Harry sarcastically. Ron laughed, but Hermione frowned.