Wizarding World's New Merchandise

News
Posted by: Catherine
August 16, 2012, 08:39 PM

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has a new selection of robes and stuffed animals in Hogsmeade stores. Voldemort, Snape, and Dumbledore robes are now available, as well as Hermione's Yule Ball gown. New stuffed animals include Baby Norbert and a selection of owls.

Dumbledore's robes

Snape's robes

Voldemort's robes

Hermione's Yule Ball gown

Owls

Norbert

Thank you to Daily Quibbler for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News News

Naughty_galaxy_thumb

I had a look at that link (thats about the same size as the image I’d already looked at) it’s not just the colour, somehow they just don’t really look that much like the robes, I’ve been looking at photos of Dumbledore (the Michael Gambon version) online.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on August 17, 2012, 12:47 PM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Yes, it’s not really substantial enough, it it?

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on August 17, 2012, 01:01 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

I wish I could go, I’d buy Hermione’s Yule Ball dress and wear it to my prom! Some day I will get to go to the see the theme park

Posted by Acciobrooms on August 19, 2012, 03:58 PM report to moderator
Vdpqtmg_thumb

Those don’t look like Dumbledores robes at all. Like seriously, they look nothing like the movies.

Posted by Acciobrooms on August 19, 2012, 04:00 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

Those owls don’t look particularly special. They’re nice, but I’ve seen just as nice ones in Dutch toy stores, and the zoo shop. My guess is, it’s only the tag, that makes them really ‘Potter-ish’. I like baby Norbert, though. I’m not really interested in buying any robes, but I like seeing them. Well, I’m buying Potter stuff any time soon (knock on wood), because when I went to the WB Studios I bought myself a stuffed Buckbeak, and a keyring. The best thing was walking around all the sets and props, of course. I didn’t want to leave. The castle model was awesome! And trying the butterbeer ;o)

Posted by Tarana on August 20, 2012, 05:47 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

I meant “I’m NOT buying any Potter stuff any time soon” Whoah, if that isn’t a freudian slip, I don’t know what is ;o)
Thinking about it, btw, I do have a plush owl somewhere, from my early Potter fan days (about 11 years ago). Bought it in a department store, even before the movies and all the merchandise came out. Merchandise was a bookmark and a puzzle card then .

Posted by Tarana on August 20, 2012, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Believe_in_yourself_thumb

What am I saying? 11 years ago? More like 13. Times flies.
And now, I’m really out of here.

Posted by Tarana on August 20, 2012, 05:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Ron pulled out his Omnioculars and started testing them, staring down into the crowd on the other side of the stadium.[br]"Wild!" he said, twiddling the replay knob on the side. "I can make that old bloke down there pick his nose again... and again... and