Hogwarts Bridge at Warner Bros. Studio Tour Opens to Visitors

Movies
Posted by: Stephanie_J
August 30, 2012, 12:03 PM

The Hogwarts bridge, first seen in "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban," has been opened up to the public to walk across while visiting Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter.

From today visitors to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter, will be able to walk over the actual bridge that the cast members used whilst making one of the most successful film series of all time.
The Studio Tour has also announced they have added "three extra broom rigs" to the popular green screen flying experience.

Tickets need to be purchased in advance for the Studio Tour at this site. Tickets are available through 2013.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Movies News

I went on opening day of the studio tour and I didn’t get to walk accross the bridge, which kind of annoys me now. I also didn’t get to ride on a broom because the wait was 45 minutes and there was only 1 1/2 hours until the red carpet event so I wasn’t about to miss out on a good spot.Its good they added more broomsticks, I don’t think they anticipated just how popular that would be but I don’t understand why we couldn’t walk on the bridge from the begining. Maybe adding thses little touches one at a time are a way to try and bring people back for a second visit, but I live in NY so no matter what they add, I won’t be able to revisit.

Posted by Lookatme_Always on August 30, 2012, 12:27 PM report to moderator
Th_ravenclawawesome_thumb

I am so glad I have to save money to travel to TWWoHP, so many new attractions have been being added on!!

Posted by La La Toadstone =:) on August 30, 2012, 01:44 PM report to moderator
Hp_character_avatar_thumb

I haven’t been yet… but I live just 10 mins away from this awesome place :D

Posted by TheDancer162 on August 30, 2012, 02:44 PM report to moderator
The-two-hardest-things-to-say-in-life-are-hello-for-the-first-time-and-goodbye-for-the-last_thumb

this just makes me sad. i love hp so much and i want to go sooooo bad but i would never in a million years have enough money to go to the tour much less fly to london. i have always wanted to go but i will probably have to wait at least 5 years before i can go to europe in general…:(

I went there the other week and it was AMAZING!!!! It was well worth the 3 1/2 hour car journey down south. Just brilliant to see the sets and props in real life and walk across them knowing they have been walked on by the HP stars! Also if you’re going, it is well worth getting the audio guide, especially if you love the extra bits of info about the making of the films. If you’re interested in reading about the tour a bit more, have a look here http://visitour.org/2012/08/warner-brothers-studio-tour-the-making-of-harry-potter-app-review/

Posted by el5 on August 31, 2012, 09:24 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats pretty cool!

Posted by Won_Two on August 31, 2012, 07:55 PM report to moderator

That’s a bit irritating at the same time as being cool! I was only there a few weeks ago. Why couldnt we walk on it then? I wish they would not corden off the common room etc too. Its not like anyone would damage it

Posted by simplydonal on September 01, 2012, 11:11 AM report to moderator
Imagesca5dnhp9_thumb

I loved my day there in April and have to go back as there is too much to see in just one day. The bridge was closed when I went so that will be an added plus to the day. I did ride a broom and had a ride in the Flying Ford Anglia (official photos taken). A must go and see day out for any HP fan :)

Posted by Luna294 aka Silver on September 03, 2012, 02:29 PM report to moderator
Imagesca5dnhp9_thumb

I am sad that some people can’t travel to the UK to visit this but we have the same problems going to the US to visit things.

Posted by Luna294 aka Silver on September 03, 2012, 02:32 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The Patronus turned... It was a stag. It was shining brightly as the moon above... it was coming back to him... It stopped on the bank. Its hooves made no mark on the soft ground as it stared at Harry with its large, silver eyes. Slowly, it bowed its antl