Tom Felton to Appear at New York Comic-Con

Felton
Posted by: Mel
August 08, 2012, 07:02 PM

Tom Felton is set to be a guest at this year's New York Comic-Con, which runs from October 11th to October 14th:

You love to hate him and you hate to love him. The actor responsible for the portrayal of the intolerant, bigoted Slytherin, Draco Malfoy, will be stopping by NYCC! You heard me, Tom Felton at NYCC! Make sure you give this Brit a proper comic welcome and check out his panel and autograph signing. Watch out for his wand though, he's been known to cast a Cruciatus Curse in the past and we can't hold him accountable for his actions this fall.

You can purchase tickets to the New York Comic-Con and see the list of other guests here.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

Got-hogwarts_houses_thumb

The question I would want to ask him is this: When are you and Jack Gleeson going to play evil brothers in a movie? Of course, Joffrey Baratheon’s brand of evil leaves Draco Malfoy’s in the dust. But they do have an uncanny resemblance.

Posted by WeenyOwl {The Human Deluminator} on August 08, 2012, 07:21 PM report to moderator
100_4747_thumb

this is soo cool!

Posted by HarryLover on August 08, 2012, 11:01 PM report to moderator
100__bookworm_thumb

The last day is my birthday!! =D Wish I lived in New York… =P

Posted by chocoyum4 on August 08, 2012, 11:20 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

That sounds nice…

Posted by Won_Two on August 09, 2012, 11:19 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Oh Merlin how I wish I was in New York on those dates!!!! I’d squeal like a crazy and proud fangirl if I actually got to meet Tom!!! sighs

Posted by LunaLuver on August 09, 2012, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Picasion

Oh, so he can come to ComicCon but not LeakyCon? Tsk, tsk, Tom, the fandom is universally disgusted with you!

Posted by Weasleyisourking99 on August 13, 2012, 05:48 AM report to moderator

"Anyway, one of them grabbed Ginny's foot, I used the Reductor Curse and blew up Pluto in his face, but..."[br]Luna gestured hopelessly at Ginny, who was breathing in a very shallow way, her eyes still closed.