Hufflepuff Wins Pottermore House Cup, Will Get Early Access to "Goblet of Fire"

Misc
Posted by: Mel
September 17, 2013, 08:41 PM

Last week, Hufflepuff won the fourth Pottermore House Cup, and as a reward they will receive 24 hour early access to the first installment of "Goblet of Fire" when it is released:

It was a hard fought competition and during the past four months each one of the four houses held the lead at one point or another, but it was the hard-working Hufflepuffs that managed to reach the award ceremony on top. It is the first Pottermore House Cup victory for Hufflepuff house, which we’re sure makes it all the more special for them.

As a reward for winning the House Cup, members of Hufflepuff house will receive 24 hours early access to the first instalment of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Hufflepuffs will receive a Pottermore.com Owl Notification to let them know when the early access begins.

More information on the break down of points - and on which Houses excelled best in different areas - can be found here at the Pottermore Insider.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Misc News

Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

GO HUFFLEPUFFS!!!! WWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on September 18, 2013, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Sweet! Finally!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on September 19, 2013, 06:17 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Well, good for Huff!!!

Posted by Won_Two on September 20, 2013, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Hogshead_thumb

Catherine, Isn’t it wonderful? I honestly never thought we Badgers would win the Cup on PM because the Slytherins are so competitive on dueling. But I’d like you to know I reached nearly 10,000 dueling points just before we won the Cup, and I hope that helped push us over into the Winning Circle!!

Posted by PollyC on September 21, 2013, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Bronwyn_almost_4_months_thumb

Congratulations Hufflepuff! I wish I was better over at Pottermore, then I could get more points for Ravenclaw.

Posted by Xyra44 on September 21, 2013, 10:19 AM report to moderator
Petunia2_thumb

I’m in Hufflepuff, and I have always loved my house. So happy to finally have the cup… and the prize that goes with it! <3

Posted by Mad But Happy on September 21, 2013, 09:51 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

The right-hand window was covered with a gigantic poster, purple like those of the Ministry, but emblazoned with flashing yellow letters: [i]WHY ARE YOU WORRYING ABOUT YOU-KNOW-WHO? YOU SHOULD BE WORRYING ABOUT U-NO-POO -- THE CONSTIPATION SENSATION THAT'