3176_1148335864275_1103912219_30424142_7574358_n-3_thumb

That is so cool. I myself hate PE or any kind of sport but when Water Quidditch was created by my Harry Potter friends, I always want to join. Maybe because it’s Potter related and sort of magical in some way. laughs I love it. I always say that my favorite sport is Quidditch whether land or water or in the sky. People sometimes don’t get it. But it’s fun, it does help me exercise a bit. Thanks for sharing that blog! :D

Posted by Mhæy™⌠R☺AR⌡ on May 03, 2009, 11:19 AM
Me_thumb

I think if more teachers start looking at the possibilities around them, and more of those creative teachers share excellent ideas, we’ll find more of a variety in our PE classes. Thanks for sharing!

Posted by Doris on May 03, 2009, 05:12 PM
Me_thumb

This is a great post on a website like this! The more we know and talk about stuff like this the more interested people become – so so important!

Posted by ☮ SMM {ROAR!} on May 06, 2009, 03:42 PM
12440441_thumb

I would love to do that!! It seems amazing and sooooooooo much fun!!

Posted by R-for-H {ROAR} :D on May 07, 2009, 10:38 AM
Ravenclaw_thumb

That’s so cool that they have Quidditch for universities! I love volleyball, soccer, and basketball, so you think I would love gym- but no, sadly our teacher makes us wave around scarves and do nothing really… biggest waste of time ever!

Posted by BeAchL0veEr05 ☼ on May 07, 2009, 10:13 PM
Bartyc_thumb

thats so cool

Posted by ghostflyer on May 08, 2009, 04:36 PM
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Making a game out of exercise always works for me.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on May 10, 2009, 02:01 PM
020-1-1_thumb

Oh I wish my gym teacher would play Quidditch in our school…she never will though; she doesn’t even let us play dodgeball…she says it’s too dangerous.

Posted by Caolifhionn on May 11, 2009, 07:06 AM
Propic_thumb

I would go to Texas A&M solely to play quidditch.

Posted by MRC316 [FTC!] on May 11, 2009, 03:54 PM

I so want to join a quidditch team! =D

Posted by LlamaLover [Squee!] on May 12, 2009, 06:18 PM
Omgabranch_thumb

I’m all for sports and activity, Quidditch is no exception. I play sports all of the time, and I know for a fact that being physically active keeps you healthy and happy. I’m sending a shout out to all of the kids on this website. Go outside and run around… burn some of that sugary energy you store all day. Get together with yoru friends, spread the fun and let them know about this cause. Tell them about the Quidditch in Universities as well (all the better if they are Harry Potter fans). So strop reading this and go jump around, shoot some hoops, or play catch. Whatever keeps you active!!! :D

Posted by shakespeare81{ROAR!!!} on June 05, 2009, 10:01 PM
Ready to see Leaky in Color?