In this show:
- This week, our Canon Conundrums and Fan Interview segments are both in response to some very hot-button news items:
- In Canon Conundrums: Jo said Voldemort has finally gotten some legroom – What is Voldemort’s ultimate plan?
- In our fan interview, Fr. Stuart from our forum, to talk about Harry, Catholicism, and whether it’s really safe for Christians to be reading the books.
- Is Harry the evil?
- What themes important for Christians in Harry Potter?
- Jo – she knows grisly
- Voldy: My way or the highway
- Wizards DO need the internet
- Voldy is waiting for those TPS reports
- The DA: Doing it for Dumbledore since 1995
- The Meatball incident revisited
- Will the Molly Weasley boggart scene be in the fifth film?
- Does JKR write the romance parts with little hearts?
- John’s not the only one to have a birthday this week: Happy birthday to Andrew, Sue’s piratey son!
- Melissa will stop talking about her cat, soon. Really. She promises. Sort of. Maybe.
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Sues News: 3:28 [Sue Upton]
Leaky Lowdown: 5:54 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Fan Interview: 21:10 [Kimberly Blair, Father Stuart Crevcoure]
Canon Conundrums: 41:00 [Steve Vander Ark, Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, Jason Edwards]
Wrapup: 1:08:44 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]