The third and final part of our exclusive interview with Arthur Levine; will he play Live or Die? In this show:
- The third and final portion of the interview with Arthur Levine, co-editor of the Harry Potter books. We talk about the anticipation for book seven, the remaining mysteries of the series, protecting the book from prying eyes, and more.
- Will Arthur play Live or Die?
- Fan interview with Nick Rhein Really weirdly targeted advertising Black Family
- The fanlisting now has forum
- Paris Hilton as Luna, says Sue? (This was recorded before Ms. Lynch was announced.)
- Gandalf the Flashlight Master Sue and John as the Hogwarts Chorus
- The Valentine’s Day PotterCast is on the way!
- FILKERS: Get ready. You have six days to send us a Valentine’s Day Filk (song parody).
- Have you filled out the survey?
Introduction: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 2:21 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, and John Noe]
In the Fan Corner: 26:23 [Doris Herrmann and Nick Rhein]
Modcast: 41:20 [Doris Herrmann, Kim M. Parker, and Stacy Thomas]
Extendable Ears: 52:28 [Melissa Anelli and Arthur Levine]
Closing: 1:15:04 [John Noe, Sue Upton, and Melissa Anelli]