Actor Jamie Waylett may play a Slytherin baddie in the movies, but hes a good guy in real life as he is our special guest host for a fantastic show. In this show:
- Slytherin baddie Jamie (Wallet) Waylett, a.k.a. Crabbe, co-hosts
- We talk David Yates, movie five, the actors’s new digs, and more
- John’s Fan Fiction Challenge: You give him two or three characters and a plot line, and John writes the fanfic.
- Ginny Weasley talk in the modcast
- The next call-in PotterCast – sometime over the next month. The next DVD commentary: Yet sooner.
- Kristin’s return to the Mailbag segment
- Chris Columbus: The most underrated HP director?
- Harry’s dreams, Trelawney and more in the fan interview
- Lori tries to recruit Guru to the Dark side
- Guinevere vs…white foam?
- Is Crabbe a secret Gryffindor?
- Mr. Blood insists on recurring in conversation – does he = Flat Stanley?
- John visiting Chipotle in Vegas in costume…?
- Sue hopes he gets arrested – and also calls him a ‘Big Slytherin Snakey Shaped Thing’
- Kristin is the only one to maintain her composure
- How many takes did the ferret scene take? (We learn the ferret was a diva.)
- Jamie says he’d pick pink boxers
- The Bum Double revisited
- The Inquisitorial Squad, O.W.L. Test in movie five, Staunton’s ‘evil-eyed’ Umbridge
- Listening to PotterCast on set
- On characters who live in trees (and filming those scenes)
- Jamie plays Live or Die, and promises to play Dance Dance Revolution AND eat a Chipotle burrito next time he comes to the States
- Fan Art Challenge: John driving a moped into a tree
- Goodbye Ears
- Shameless plug for the RENT podcast
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 1:01 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
In the Fan Corner: 10:19 [Kimmy Blair, Torey (Towerdweller)]
Modcast: 21:11 [Jason Edwards, Doris Herrmann, Asphodel Wormwood]
Mailbag: 31:21 [Melissa Anelli, Kristin Brown, John Noe, Sue Upton]
Extendable Ears: 51:21 [John Noe, Sue Upton, Jamie Waylett, Melissa Anelli]
Wrapup: 1:22:00 [Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Sue Upton]