We start our voicemail challenges; YOU let us know what you think on topics each week. Dursleys,Potter crafts, and the John Plus Doll make for a great episode. In this show:
- The Second PotterCast Impersonations contest: open NOW!
- Voicemail Challenge: How does the chess game from book one relate to the rest of the series?(Calling Knight2King people!)
- Continue to send your Lumos RSVPs to email@example.com -If you can’t go to Vegas, don’t worry! We’re planning lots of coverage/video/audio.
- John thinks he has a way to stream the live podcast?
- Harry potter crafts discussion with Josee in the fan interview: cross-stitching, photo albums, knitting; making time turners, pensieves, wands, and more.
- Partying anesthesiologists -April Fool recap -The pic of the Memerson4Life IMs
- The WOMBATs -The rumored movie release date and how it jibes with rumored book release dates
- Flag Day -Hints about new upcoming segments-The Galleries forum
- Discussing the Dursleys (Lori Damerell gives an ‘Order of the Phoenix’ reading) -Verdict on the Dursleys: They’re not cool -Is Vernon afraid of Petunia? -’Oh no, my sister’s just blown something up.’ -What Petunia might have seen in Vernon -Guru does not have painted nails
- In the mailbag: How Ron and Hermione will help Harry in the next book, the possible Fidelius Voldemort Loophole, the Horcrux ring, the absence of Mundungus in Order of the Phoenix. The John Plus Doll
- Call-in show to be announced soon
Opening: 0:00 [Melissa Anelii]
Leaky Lowdown: 1:12 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe]
Fan Interview: 27:36 [Kimberly Blair, Jose Leblanc]
Modcast: 38:11 [Jason Edwards, Kim Parker, Lori Damerell, ]
Mailbag: 56:28 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, John Noe, Kristen Brown]
Closing: 1:07:08 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, John Noe]