Ho Ho Happy Halloween Everyone! No we haven’t lost our calender, rather we are in most festive mood as we announce our sixth annual Get A Clue charity drive: Jingle Spells! This week, there is news that “Half-Blood Prince” is filming in the Highlands of Scotland (and John makes another attempt at his Scottish/Irish accent). Also, five fans join our Fan Thoughts this week with their take on moments from “Deathly Hallows,” while the Bit by Bit segment focuses on Big D and the Dursleys Departing. Good news as Canon Conclusions returns asking where exactly were those other Magical governments during Book Seven, and Snape is on the minds of our Scribby team. Plus we talk Umbridge and crafting for Halloween.
- Jingle Spells Wizard Rock CD available for pre-order now!
- Movie Six Filming in Scotland
- An emotional connection with Dudley?
- Expectations of Petunia and her back story.
- Is Irma Pince really Eileen Prince?
- Umbridge’s first class.
- Where were the other country’s Ministries to help in the war?
- Should we be crafty this Halloween?
- Maybe a call out show…