- Mike Newell talks about what he would have done had the film been split in two parts, Ralph Fiennes’ Voldemort prep, the movie as a thriller, and the bits of book five that get previewed in movie four.
- Some of your most hilarious singing voicemails!
- PotterParties, Halloween and more!
- Don’t visit Sue’s house on Halloween – you’ll only get celery!
- Melissa brings a big surprise to Sue and John – Sue squeals for the whole rest of the show
- Leaky/PotterCast shirts on the way? Maybe!
- Leaky has a mystery staffer! Can you guess who she is?
- (Melissa’s got audio issues this week. Please don’t mind.)
- Sue does the Hippogriff!
- Lots of plugs for the soundtrack
- All new transition music!
- Mama Anelli is going to the premiere!
- More plans for and discussion of the live podcast
- Mr. Internet calls!
- John wishes he had a manly voice
Introduction: 0:00 [Melissa Anelli]
Leaky Lowdown: 1:19 [Sue Upton, Melissa Anelli, and John Noe]
In the Fan Corner: 17:46 [Doris Herrmann and Tim Scott (Trozam)]
Modcast: 24:50 [Cathy, Doris Herrmann, Britta Peterson, and Kim M. Parker]
Extendable Ears: 36:09 [Melissa Anelli and Mike Newell]
Mailbag: 42:30 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton, Kristin Brown and John Noe]
Closing: 56:19 [Melissa Anelli, Sue Upton and John Noe ]