LeakyNews.com

Schedule for BBC Radio One Harry Potter Live from Set with Trio and More

HBP Film
July 13, 2009, 09:03 AM

As a follow to what we reported earlier, BBC Radio One will be holding a special Harry Potter day on Wednesday, July 15th. Available to listen everywhere online via this link, the BBC has released the schedule for the day that will include new interviews with the Trio as well as a special live broadcast from the Harry Potter set in England. Here are the highlights:

6:30 The Chris Moyles Show: Interview with Dan Radcliffe. In an interview possibly conducted last week, Dom interviews Dan Radcliffe

10:00 Jo Whiley Show: "Emma Watson's Changing Track" Jo Whiley's off, so Sara Cox takes over, featuring Emma Watson's Changing Track.

13:00 Edith Bowman: LIVE from the set of Harry Potter, new interviews are expected with Trio and more

16:00 Scott Mills: "Hogwarts Occuring" featuring Rupert Grint this is described as 'Scott entertains the nation with brand new quiz Hogwarts Occurring" Set to reair at 18:00

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Avatar_thumb

cool!

Posted by Prisoner Of Azkaban on July 13, 2009, 09:04 AM report to moderator

nice to know! I just finished watching Emma on “Live with Regis and Kelly.” What an absolute sweetheart she is!

Posted by jeannemclROAR on July 13, 2009, 09:41 AM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

Cool. I watched Regis and Kelly too. She was awesome. I may listen to this thing Wednesday.

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 13, 2009, 09:44 AM report to moderator
Andysnowhead2002b1_thumb

cool

Posted by Mugglejeff on July 13, 2009, 09:52 AM report to moderator
Burtondeppavvie_thumb

I love Radio 1 :D

Posted by Linnyish on July 13, 2009, 09:59 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

YAY!!! its in my calendar!!!

I-quote_hogwarts0144_thumb

I’ll listen when I’m not at the cinema yay!!!!!

Posted by BewareoftheNargles {WBM} on July 13, 2009, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Budgie_thumb
12005 Points

Thanks for the schedule.

Posted by budgie on July 13, 2009, 10:30 AM report to moderator
Avpm_15_by_cuttlefishbella_thumb

Thank you Leakyyy :]. Ohh, Leakie is a cool spelling too :].
I can’t wait to listen!

Posted by Live Laugh Love Potter ♥ROAR♥ on July 13, 2009, 11:04 AM report to moderator
Avatar_hp_thumb

Cool, but I’ll be at school. And then the cinema lol! Hopefully they’ll have high lights or something! :)

Raven_avatar_thumb

Sounds good to me…

Posted by Won_Two on July 13, 2009, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Poa-09_thumb

Ha hogwarts occuring – I can just imagine the jingle. Will they all be available as podcasts like normal?

Posted by Matilda S. on July 13, 2009, 02:24 PM report to moderator
Rupes_maggie_thumb

what a great idea

Posted by hermyone*ROAR* on July 22, 2009, 12:39 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?