LeakyNews.com

Fun Friday: Harry Potter is Real

Humor
Posted by: Edward
April 22, 2011, 07:12 PM

A bit of a throwback for Fun Friday today, as we share a video of who we know as Dan Radcliffe explaining the real Harry Potter.  Hint: It's all real.

I Am Harry Potter from Daniel Radcliffe

This is the latest installment of Fun Fridays where we will highlight a new, cool, funny, or interesting thing created created by the Harry Potter fan community. This could be anything from a funny spoof on YouTube, a particulary clever cartoon, or something awesome created by our community. If you come across something that fits that description, email us at fun@leakynews.com and it may end up on a Fun Friday soon!

Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

Dhsmall_thumb

Love it :)

Posted by akcorr on April 22, 2011, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Lol I remember seeing this it was so funny!

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on April 22, 2011, 08:52 PM report to moderator
December_loadoff_087_thumb

Lmao .. Oh god Lord .. This is absolutely hillarious !
I love it ! Hahaha

Posted by Bella'love ^HISS^ on April 22, 2011, 09:12 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe_being_perfect_thumb

Love it!
LOL :D

Posted by Potterhead777 {ROAR!} on April 22, 2011, 11:02 PM report to moderator
Herbdcdr_thumb

Saw this a while back and just loved it…Dan has an amazing sense of humour! ….Broom burn!!!

Posted by SproutMdme (OoM4,GS,CW) on April 23, 2011, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Thank_you_thumb

I love this, it’s so funny. Dan’s sense of humour is out of this world! Broom burn indeed!

Posted by Livi22-((ROAR!)) on April 23, 2011, 03:27 AM report to moderator

wow, that was different

Posted by M.M.D on April 23, 2011, 12:10 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

I had forgotten he did that. It was really funny and fun to revisite. Thanks!

Posted by Eeyore on April 23, 2011, 01:37 PM report to moderator
Logo_thumb

That’s so awesome xD

Posted by MySongIsLaughter on April 23, 2011, 03:51 PM report to moderator

I knew it! I knew it!

Posted by Curandera on April 23, 2011, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

This video isn’t working for me.

Posted by harry potter fan #1 on April 23, 2011, 05:44 PM report to moderator
Alwaysback_thumb

That’s amazing(:

Posted by dumbledorerox98 on April 23, 2011, 06:23 PM report to moderator

Harry Potter/Daniel Radcliffe is just so hilarious. But, he talks way TOO fast!

Posted by . on April 23, 2011, 06:57 PM report to moderator
Avatars_movies_ootp_april_003_thumb

This is so hilarious!

Posted by AbbyWeasley on April 24, 2011, 12:03 AM report to moderator
27353_100000325110696_8297_n_thumb

I laughed so much!He sounded like a crazy guy.I don’t like Daniel for his beauty(I actually think he is ugly)but he is a really good actor and a good person I believe.

Posted by QueenMarianna on April 24, 2011, 09:57 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?