LeakyNews.com

We're back!

News
Posted by: Klyssa
July 05, 2011, 07:51 PM

After an accidental hiatus (vacations and Pottermore and everything in between!), I am thrilled to bring the caption contest back. Because it's been so long since the last picture was posted, let's just start fresh! What's on Ron's mind? Leave your best guesses in the comments below and check back in a day or two for our winner. Remember, if you're chosen your caption will be posted here and you'll also be awarded 100 MyLeaky points!

And don't forget to follow us on Tumblr. There you'll find gifs, graphics, news, and more!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

881_thumb

Mum knitted me ANOTHER sweater?

Posted by tough~pygmy~puffs*ROAR* on July 05, 2011, 08:10 PM report to moderator
C58fa320cc8111e280a722000a9e28dc_7_thumb

Mmm… A chocolate frog is on Harry’s head.. Shall I? Nah, I’ll just stare at his scar.. Amazing, mate..

Posted by jammjcpotter on July 05, 2011, 08:13 PM report to moderator

Looks like some kind of a cloak…(a couple seconds later) I know what that it is, it’s an invisibility cloak!

Posted by Padfoot on July 05, 2011, 08:14 PM report to moderator
Th_7850272_normal_thumb

Never heard of Pigfarts!? Harry! Now that’s just sad, mate.

Posted by Tonks Moony on July 05, 2011, 08:18 PM report to moderator

Wait, you mean to tell me that he split his soul into 7 pieces, Dumbledore dies in our 6th year, and we’re going to make 8 movies?!

Posted by Myers8790 on July 05, 2011, 08:22 PM report to moderator
Hermione_96

Honestly, mate! A tiny ball of light?! THAT sounds ridiculous.

Posted by Alec wick. *ROAR* on July 05, 2011, 08:23 PM report to moderator

“Really Harry? You could have ANY girl, and you chose my sister?”

Posted by MrsGinnyMPotter on July 05, 2011, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Neville_god_pic_thumb

“Really mate, I’m in love with Hermione…”

Posted by Tanderule on July 05, 2011, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2011-08-05_at_5

“So your saying that you think Hermione likes me?”

Posted by Sirius17 -ROAR_ on July 05, 2011, 08:45 PM report to moderator
9_3quarters_thumb

“Never joke about spiders, mate… Ever.”

Posted by HoggyWartyHogwarts on July 05, 2011, 08:49 PM report to moderator

“Seriously … I have to kiss Hermione in the last film?”

Posted by Romy Lupin on July 05, 2011, 08:55 PM report to moderator
Thinking__thumb

“i don’t care if it was a ‘horcrux’, you did WHAT with hermione?”

Posted by Andrea.akafred on July 05, 2011, 08:58 PM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

“So your telling me that Hogwarts is gonna hold a battle in our 7th year? You will defeat Voldemort and I will marry Hermione? Yeah sounds pretty legit.”

Posted by TheBattleOfHogwarts on July 05, 2011, 09:05 PM report to moderator
Undesirble_no_thumb

‘really harry? you’re gonna kiss and go out with my little sister? wrong move kiddo…’

Posted by Kams on July 05, 2011, 09:09 PM report to moderator

“Harry Hermione’s in the bathroom and she doesn’t know about the troll.”

Posted by harrypotterwitch on July 05, 2011, 09:10 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?