LeakyNews.com

"Deathly Hallows: Part 2" Wins Four People's Choice Awards

Film Awards
Posted by: Stephanie_J
January 11, 2012, 11:00 PM

The people have voted, and tonight "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" became the recipient of four People's Choice Awards. The final film in the Harry Potter series won the following categories:

Unfortunately, none of the Harry Potter cast were in attendance and these categories were not presented during tonight's telecast.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

May12003_thumb

hey the good news, the one category that twilight was up for, robetrt pattinson, he didn’t win either, as even though radcliffe was also up for it, the people’s choice was johnny depp

Posted by potterball on January 11, 2012, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

yeah, I only really cared about Harry Potter and Supernatural and both won multiple awards, but neither were shown on tv, although I did get to see the Supernatural guys accepting their award on an internet video. I wonder if we’ll get to see a video of the Harry Potter cast giving their thankyous.

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on January 12, 2012, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

I found it. lol. Awards not in hand, but still awesome and appreciated. http://youtu.be/rU3CvDB-7oY

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on January 12, 2012, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Lexi_dumbledore_harry_wands_thumb

Posted by Lexi*the*Auror on January 12, 2012, 12:11 AM report to moderator

CONGRATS! Hate that no one was there to take it though! D:

Posted by . on January 12, 2012, 01:12 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Very well-deserved!! CONGRATS! XD

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on January 12, 2012, 02:24 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I haven’t heard of this award. Who runs it? Their website doesn’t seem to make it clear.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 12, 2012, 02:41 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

Yes!!!!! So happy

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on January 12, 2012, 02:51 AM report to moderator

great news!! now we just need some oscars!

Posted by dd99 on January 12, 2012, 03:25 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m pleased as punch that HP won! Just a shame non of the cast was there. :) Also, I’m equally pleased that Nathan Fillion won for best tv drama actor, GO CASLTE!!! And if Dan couldnt win, I’m happy it was Johnny Depp. I’m just dissapoined I missed it, didnt have a clue it was even on till I read about it later. sighs

Posted by LunaLuver on January 12, 2012, 03:25 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I’m pleased as punch that HP won! Just a shame none of the cast was there. :) Also, I’m equally pleased that Nathan Fillion won for best tv drama actor, GO CASLTE!!! And if Dan couldnt win, I’m happy it was Johnny Depp. I’m just dissapoined I missed it, didnt have a clue it was even on till I read about it later. sighs

Posted by LunaLuver on January 12, 2012, 03:26 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

And it double posted, yet again, why did I know my phone would do that. sighs again

Posted by LunaLuver on January 12, 2012, 03:27 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

I hope HP wins some thing!

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on January 12, 2012, 06:25 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Before I decide how excited to get, I would like to know what this award is and who funds it.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on January 12, 2012, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Img_0283_thumb

Congrats !! :D

Posted by HermioneLunaHP on January 12, 2012, 10:33 AM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?