LeakyNews.com

Emma Watson: "People" Magazine's This Weeks Best Dressed Star

News
Posted by: Catherine
October 21, 2012, 01:18 PM

This week, Emma Watson has been chosen by People Magazine as the Best Dressed star in Hollywood. Emma Watson was named "Best Dressed" based on fan votes with final decisions made by a board of People staff. People's Jennifer Cress reports:

After a tight race, Emma Watson managed to beat out the Sex and the City [Sarah Jessica Parker] star and earn the top spot on our Best Dressed list.

Nearly 16,000 of you gave the young actress’s simple and chic Calvin Klein mini the thumbs up, putting her ahead of Parker by just a few hundred votes. It was close, but we’re not ordering a recount since we’re inclined to agree that Watson’s dress deserves the honor.

Watson finished off the illusion-neckline dress with chunky sandals and a pulled-back hairdo at ELLE’s Women in Hollywood event on Monday night.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent News
Follow @Leaky on Twitter

018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I want that dress, she always looks beautiful!

Posted by KiwiMcI on October 21, 2012, 02:04 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

I totally agree! Emma looked stunning. :) I seldom like what SJP wears, just not me.

Posted by LunaLuver on October 21, 2012, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

She sure looks great… In scanning thru all the other pix of her, one can’t help noticing how much better her legs look when she wears hose. Sadly, she hardly ever does. :+/

Posted by Won_Two on October 22, 2012, 03:48 PM report to moderator
2013-07-19_113504_thumb

I always thinks she looks lovely, but I think the fact that she seems to be a good role model for young girls makes me think she is even lovelier.

Posted by Want to be a Weasley on October 24, 2012, 09:26 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Wow, that is really an achievement: to beat SJP at dress-up!
But she does deserve it, Emma’s an amazing fashion icon!

Posted by devilskinn on October 28, 2012, 04:47 AM report to moderator
Waldohreule_thumb

Beating SJP…that’s saying something! Anyway, it’s not undeserved. Emma has a flair for fashion and style. She knows her thing. And I have always liked her taste. I remember the dress she wore in London for DH2 premiere..it was superb.

Posted by snowyowl77 on October 31, 2012, 05:17 PM report to moderator
Ready to see Leaky in Color?